just found out my wife lurks NT .... not cool with this ......

this mysterious "shoefreakbaby" character?
nerd.gif

Get ahold of her laptop and passwords and do the same to her and see how she likes it. Most females passwords are easy to guess. If there's a pin number, it's either the yr they were born, or the date they were born. If you two have been dating a long time, it's your first name, or her middle name.If she's simple, it's probably password, or 1234567890, or random letters like asdf or qwerty. If that doesn't work, you probably know her well enough to know the forgot password security question.

Of course, trusting each other would be better but eye for an eye.

honestly id rather my gf be on here than on fb/twitter all day, that wont happen though so imo u got it good man

Originally Posted by thejrob

roll.gif
you will never be able to post without second thoughts again
laugh.gif
RIP

exactly
laugh.gif

and DSA , shes a Giants fan , she don't do no hiding at the present moment
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dvdjamm5150

Originally Posted by megatron

A few years ago my girl banned me feom Nt completely. She hated it so much.
I'm guessing she's not your GF anymore.
how she bans you?...put a filter on your pc
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by G14

Originally Posted by dvdjamm5150

Originally Posted by megatron

A few years ago my girl banned me feom Nt completely. She hated it so much.
I'm guessing she's not your GF anymore.
how she bans you?...put a filter on your pc
laugh.gif
and she used to keep my iphone in her purse
tired.gif

Originally Posted by onewearz

shes killing independent george
laugh.gif

George-Costanza.JPG

I came in just to post this.
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Luckily you can't get in too much trouble since NT has pretty strict rules but nonetheless I'd make sure to watch what I post! Either that or get an alias.
nerd.gif

Married or not, some of yall need to take control back in your relationships (if the shoe fits wear it)..be fanned if anyone tell me I can't get my NT on

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

I never told anybody my screen name.. so I'm good..
Yep
laugh.gif

That's a main reason I don't post my own pic (especially of my face) on here, nor twitter. Not about to have anybody connect me to anything
laugh.gif

It would be a mix of 
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif
eyes.gif
 if I found out my girl lurked NT, but if she did, I would have already heard about it.

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

Married or not, some of yall need to take control back in your relationships (if the shoe fits wear it)..be fanned if anyone tell me I can't get my NT on

this

Guess it's time for you to tell her about us.
embarassed.gif
We've been hiding this for too long now.
grin.gif

I'm jk..I hope you guys don't get in a fight over this lulzzz

Originally Posted by santhony21

this
Right.. my ex gf even has an account on here... be damned if i have to censor how I feel because a GF of mine gets on NT
laugh.gif

Married or not, some of yall need to take control back in your relationships (if the shoe fits wear it)..be damned fanned if anyone tell me I can't get my NT on

fixed

i feel like having a twitter/fb account in a relationship is WAY worse than a couple each having NT accounts. fb/twitter is drama from what ive seen but on here its just general convo about diff stuff, not a big deal..

Back
Top Bottom