Just For Kings Clothing "Southbeach/Pre-Heat" Crewneck Available

How is $35 for a crewneck expensive? That's just being unreasonable.

3331753.jpg

air-jordan-retro-7-olympic-white-metallic-gold-midnight-navy-true-red.jpg

Originally Posted by bijald0331

thanks bruh I didnt that $35 was too bad most brand chrage $60+.....we're gonna drop that olympic crewneck in january its dope with the VIIs

Originally Posted by bijald0331

thanks bruh I didnt that $35 was too bad most brand chrage $60+.....we're gonna drop that olympic crewneck in january its dope with the VIIs

Because I buy crew necks from established brands for less than $35
laugh.gif
I understand it's early and yall gotta come up though. I'd still cop cuz that last one is dope as hell, I want a crew and a tee. Will be keeping track of releases.

laugh.gif
I understand it's early and yall gotta come up though. I'd still cop cuz that last one is dope as hell, I want a crew and a tee. Will be keeping track of releases.

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

laugh.gif

u must wait till they go on sale or have a helluva connect lol...but its all good bruh i appreciate the positive feedback

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

laugh.gif

u must wait till they go on sale or have a helluva connect lol...but its all good bruh i appreciate the positive feedback

Back
Top Bottom