of which one?
the dream team one
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

get started fam

NOW!!!!!!!!!

Did anyone misread it as "just for kids"? I did, and thought I read it right when I saw Jay Jay the jet plane on what I thought was a onesie. The I looked at the crown again and realized what I read as "kids" was "kings".

Anyway, good luck, and my best advice for you is don't listen to others but at the same time do...if that makes sense...

Did anyone misread it as "just for kids"? I did, and thought I read it right when I saw Jay Jay the jet plane on what I thought was a onesie. The I looked at the crown again and realized what I read as "kids" was "kings".

Anyway, good luck, and my best advice for you is don't listen to others but at the same time do...if that makes sense...

Maybe it's just that picture but that looks like some cheap thick @#* crumble after one wash screening on that USA sweater

Maybe it's just that picture but that looks like some cheap thick @#* crumble after one wash screening on that USA sweater

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

its called a sample for a reason.....the USA logo is heat press my boy got that done just to see how it would look its not the final product

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

its called a sample for a reason.....the USA logo is heat press my boy got that done just to see how it would look its not the final product

Back
Top Bottom