Just Don x Air Jordan 2

Digging into the comments of that pic I found this:

View media item 1858242
The kicks in his pic are an "original sample"..This doesn't exactly mean that there will or won't be two different release types. Samples and releases change all the time lol.

JB gonna spend $20 to make a stupid leather hat, put don c on it and charge $350

JB would be extremely stupid not to do it honestly

View media item 1858319

It's not even a Don C Hat!
It's a reg Jordan Hat!

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
yea i wasn't tripping.  i ended up with 3 pair.  1 early pair (bought that Thursday - had to spend an extra $700 that time)...

View media item 1858465

and then 2 pair on release day.  there were only 8 or so people in line, so after everyone got their size, i doubled back and grabbed another.

kept my size 11 and sold the other 2 pairs for like $1100 each.  so my personal pair was free.  and i made off with several free msc items

What store did you get them from? (on release day)

View media item 1858319

It's not even a Don C Hat!
It's a reg Jordan Hat!

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

The leather is what makes it a Don C hat, take a JB hat and dress it in all premium leather = Don C hat. And if the only way to get these is with that wack *** hat, count me out. I'd rather buy my own Don C hat than be forced into a trash Don C x JB hat w/ no python.

Yeah, i dislike the fit on jordan and don c (mitchell& ness) hats 

i could deal with the mitchell & ness tho

Last edited:
Real clean colorway, much easier to wear and simpler than the blues. If I can snag a pair which i doubt lol they'll certainly be rocked.

At this point, I'm waffling on these if they're a $700 pack with just a damn leather snapback. I think I'd be okay with $500 or so.

All I need honestly is solid info these Droppin as a stand alone and a size 12. That ain't much to ask for, let's make it happen JB so you can have this cash.

Back
Top Bottom