Just Don x Air Jordan 2

That's not Jordan doing the hat thing, that was Just Don and I've never heard of paying double the amount of the item you wanted on an accessory just to buy the original item in question 
laugh.gif
 thats like paying Gamestop $900 for a new dual shock to buy a limited PS4.
Jordan has it's hand in the hat too though. This is just on a grander scheme cause of the Just Don pricing.

Reselling was good while it lasted but Nike is going to get their part of the cake by releasing a few X releases this year with $300 plus price tags and turning a blind eye to the shoe palace tactics of having to buy something to get the shoe.

Ideally, this would drive price down. however, we know that wont happen. And it doesnt help that your big shoe "personalities" on social media artificially drive market value up. SMH
That last part is so true. Even tho I think baltsneakershow is cool peoples, I cant help but think that he's hired by Nike for rogue marketing sometimes. Ive seen him post GR AM1s on IG and people in the comments started hyping them immediatly.  Personalities like him also love to cosign high resale value, just to drive the price up. These ended up in boutiques that I never thought would recieve them. There's no way these will hold value like the black/gold 1s, which were next to impossible to aqcuire. Still wish I had a pair tho. My boy cooked on END with a size 6. I dont even know how.

You don't realize it right now but jordan brand just conditioned most of you to shell out 400+ dollars on the jordan 1 pinnacle, which if it wasn't for the don c jordan 2, you would never consider doing.

You need to understand that this isn't a regular Jordan shoe. This is a high end Don C Jordan shoe. Dudes is shelling out $450 easy on Just Don hats and some $675 for the leather ones and if you're really getting it you're dropping $700 for the Barney's leather one or $2500 for the all python one. Seriously, most people that are buying are the people that already have money to pay resell or the ones that regularly buy Just Don hats or the average Jordan head who got lucky to pay retail. The Jordan 1 Pinnacle is completely different shoe that doesn't garner what Don C name nor the quality of this shoe does. Respectively, if you're broke stay in your broke position because this release isn't for you.

Last edited:

Jordan has it's hand in the hat too though. This is just on a grander scheme cause of the Just Don pricing.

Reselling was good while it lasted but Nike is going to get their part of the cake by releasing a few X releases this year with $300 plus price tags and turning a blind eye to the shoe palace tactics of having to buy something to get the shoe.
Yeah Jordan will stick you with a CP shoe because they know the VI alone will carry its weight but come on bro, 650 for a hat then 300 for the shoes? 

That last part is so true. Even tho I think baltsneakershow is cool peoples, I cant help but think that he's hired by Nike for rogue marketing sometimes. Ive seen him post GR AM1s on IG and people in the comments started hyping them immediatly.  Personalities like him also love to cosign high resale value, just to drive the price up. These ended up in boutiques that I never thought would recieve them. There's no way these will hold value like the black/gold 1s, which were next to impossible to aqcuire. Still wish I had a pair tho. My boy cooked on END with a size 6. I dont even know how.
i had to unfollow baltsneakershow after all this

his nonstop comments about how high the resell is and how limited they are pushed my tolerance to the limit

literally... a full 2 weeks of this flooding my feed.

Yeah Jordan will stick you with a CP shoe because they know the VI alone will carry its weight but come on bro, 650 for a hat then 300 for the shoes? 
I think it's stupid too. But, it's the humans that are stupid for falling for the jig.

Toronto on point...we're all conditioned to want the retro of the retro of the retro of the collab of the remastered retro limited shoe because we can't help it.

That's not Jordan doing the hat thing, that was Just Don and I've never heard of paying double the amount of the item you wanted on an accessory just to buy the original item in question :lol:  thats like paying Gamestop $900 for a new dual shock to buy a limited PS4.

Nowhere close to the same. People have to realize that the hat "retails" for $675 it's not being sold for way over retail. If you don't agree with the retail price that's one thing but that's what it cost. It's not a $35 retail snapback selling for $675 resell

i believe they even tweeted that it wouldnt be on there. but i could be wrong. i saw it on a blog lol
Yes saw the tweet, I doubt NDC will send online pairs to a certain factory store or nikestore. Just saying it'll most likely be a silent drop. 

we're all conditioned to want the retro of the retro of the retro of the collab of the remastered retro limited shoe because we can't help it.
Speak for yourself because we all arent drunk off the JB hype punch, if you allow yourself to get conditioned thats on the person. No one is making anyone buy nikes etc, self control does a person and a bank account GOOD

Yes saw the tweet, I doubt NDC will send online pairs to a certain factory store or nikestore. Just saying it'll most likely be a silent drop. 
them coding geeks see all the movement on their servers beforehand so it's a matter of who you're following on twitter to get a jump on the release.

Nowhere close to the same. People have to realize that the hat "retails" for $675 it's not being sold for way over retail. If you don't agree with the retail price that's one thing but that's what it cost. It's not a $35 retail snapback selling for $675 resell
My bad, glue some animal skin to the analog sticks then jack up the price.

Speak for yourself because we all arent drunk off the JB hype punch, if you allow yourself to get conditioned thats on the person. No one is making anyone buy nikes etc, self control does a person and a bank account GOOD
I'm an old man. If I can't use a coupon, I don't cop 
laugh.gif

them coding geeks see all the movement on their servers beforehand so it's a matter of who you're following on twitter to get a jump on the release.
Exactly, the " geeks " put me on the LM restock so hopefully they'll lettuce know bout that Don

Lawd here we go all this thread will be:

-Nancy Grace financial experts worried about other peoples money

-The few who tried and failed but aren't bitter

-The bitter guys who tried and failed so refer to others as hypes that copped

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom