Just Don x Air Jordan 2

21M in NYC randomly sold whatever dons they had left today. Dude in front of me copped the last adult and gs.

I can't wait for the weather to get better so I can pull these joints out! 

These random snow blizzards messing up everything 

In a trade of Just Don Beaches for Just Don Blues, is an even trade? If not how much at most would I have to add on top?

In a trade of Just Don Beaches for Just Don Blues, is an even trade? If not how much at most would I have to add on top?

This isn't the best time to pull off a trade.

Beaches are at their lowest, near retail in certain places and sizes.

I'd wait.

The person would beaches would be adding at least a couple hundred bucks right now.

Anybody in Chicago at rsvp? How's that restock going? Is it over? Are they charging retail?

What did SNRKS have?
At 5 they had the same stuff as all morning (all star, flyknit af1,pressures, unc 1 cm1, black Gucci foam, while Gucci foam, northern lights foam, yeezy platinum foam. Jordan masters size 14)

Today was same but no masters, (sport blue 3 instead) size 8 and black ovo and double nickels.

email them because you may need to fill out the authorization form. I did it and got my shipping same day
I emailed them and they were like we are still processing orders. I'm still waiting on the restock pair to ship...

Back
Top Bottom