Just Don x Air Jordan 2

Just Don or not I like these since the 1st pics when I thought they were purple. Actually mad they are a collab cuz that's gonna make them harder to get.

Just Don or not I like these since the 1st pics when I thought they were purple. Actually mad they are a collab cuz that's gonna make them harder to get.
SAME. been feeling these from jump, since before the Just Don collab was even announced. I just like the quilting and premium materials.

Lemme know if you see/hear anything or make moves out Bmore. You know i got no issue taking a quick trip up 29/95. 

Heads up. Ordering a jacket does not reserve the shoes.

WELL DAMN. THERE WERE SOME I BELIEVE WHO ORDERED THE JACKET TO GET THE SHOES :lol: . THAT IS TRAGIC AS THAT JACKET IS CHEEKS AND THEY HAVE A NO RETURN POLICY.

Last edited:
The fact that you have to buy the hat to purchase the shoes was straight mom and pop ish.... But not many people would have purchased the hat..... Genious

Seriously considered pulling the trigger this AM on the leather bomber  on Just Don's site, but knowing now that it doesn't reserve the kicks, thats getting deaded.

Has NDC confirmed release? I hear everyone talk about it, but I hadn't seen an official link about the drop... Maybe I missed it... 

Seriously considered pulling the trigger this AM on the leather bomber  on Just Don's site, but knowing now that it doesn't reserve the kicks, thats getting deaded.

Has NDC confirmed release? I hear everyone talk about it, but I hadn't seen an official link about the drop... Maybe I missed it... 

i think these would have to be a lab drop because its a collab.....

Maybe, but the regular Nike sites gets collars sometimes, the last I can think of are the Diamond Highs from last year. Usually if a pair comes on the lab portion of the site, it'll release in those stores as well. As of now, NikeLab hasn't said anything, but you may be right, we'll see. Got 8 days before release.

Maybe, but the regular Nike sites gets collars sometimes, the last I can think of are the Diamond Highs from last year. Usually if a pair comes on the lab portion of the site, it'll release in those stores as well. As of now, NikeLab hasn't said anything, but you may be right, we'll see. Got 8 days before release.

any & every collab has been a NL drop since they started the Nikelab.. im almost sure these wont differ

Back
Top Bottom