Just Don x Air Jordan 2

I just need to copp....NDC might be damn near impossible with it being the only source besides the 23 store in Chicago

There's definitely other stores getting these at least as in store is concerned. Nice Kicks previewed a JD pop up in LA a week ago. More will develop this week.

NDC is the only major spot that's confirmed for online right now though. That probably will also change too.

Oh lawd! There's a Just Don X MJ X MJ Thriller jacket to match?!?! 
sick.gif

I would really like to know how many 32 S. State is getting in stock. Any Chicago people hear anything yet?

I would really like to know how many 32 S. State is getting in stock. Any Chicago people hear anything yet?

Haven't heard anything as stock of the shoes. I know that red coat is for sale right now at their store.

There's definitely other stores getting these at least as in store is concerned. Nice Kicks previewed a JD pop up in LA a week ago. More will develop this week.

NDC is the only major spot that's confirmed for online right now though. That probably will also change too.
I'm on the look out for other online options. Cause I'll be damn if I'm standing outside in the cold here in Chicago for these joints I've already damn near lost my mind paying this price for another shoe

The shoes are clean and subtle. I would never wear that hat. Just too much for me, a bright red leather Jordan cap on a white dude-just won't look right(my opinion). The sneakers combine luxury and a timeless,iconic appeal personally. But at the same time I could probably pick 2-3 nice sneakers I've missed from past releases.

^^^ 300......JB gonna make sure they get that full band (1000) out the consumers pocket. Crazy lol

Back
Top Bottom