Just Don x Air Jordan 2

faster than sz 14's?
nerd.gif
you stay away from my size 14

How about yall just stop worrying about the differences between 7 and 7Y (although the differences are explained accurately enough by Vinotwofour.
Stop messing up the chances for those of us who really wear that size just so you can flip to get your size. If you cant afford your size off the rip, then just fall back. These arent for you. [emoji]128521[/emoji]

Dude you need to chill, we are just discussing

Man.....bump yall RESELLERS. :lol:

(Not everyone sharing their opinion, just the RESELLERS!)

I hope they get stuck with those GS for resell. Gonna be plenty other shoes to cop about the same time, like yeezys & cements. So get greedy if ya wanna & get stuck with ya money tied up. That halfway goes for mens sizes too.

Last edited:
Basically JB took dons idea of making you buy a hat in order to purchase the shoes
seems to me like that would be money out of dons pockets since last time the extra money for the hat went directly to him

Basically JB took dons idea of making you buy a hat in order to purchase the shoes
seems to me like that would be money out of dons pockets since last time the extra money for the hat went directly to him
possibly.. but nike may have gave him a bigger bump for his services.. 

Man.....bump yall RESELLERS.
laugh.gif

I hope they get stuck with those GS for resell. Gonna be plenty other shoes to cop about the same time, like yeezys & cements. So get greedy if ya wanna & get stuck with ya money tied up. That halfway goes for mens sizes too.
lol

Man.....bump yall RESELLERS. :lol:

No, they won't get stuck with GS sizes. These are actually a nice color way with quality. I'm glad I'm out. :lol:

^^I know. Im just hoping though :lol:

It'll make me feel better if I dont get mine

Last edited:
Memphis you running carts for these? :nerd:

J/k. I've never paid to cart, not gonna start now. :lol:

Last edited:
I see you are a hater @mohoneydee, as I said before I'm not going to buy

Last edited:
Dude wtf?? :lol: I wasnt even calling you a reseller. What's the issue? You're taking my comments personally when I wasn't even referring to you, starting to me some things about ya.

If you ARE a reseller then I guess I was talking about you, but I dont know anything about you...so...

Last edited:
Damn, I might have to pass..... Would cop if I wasn't paying resell for Tan 350s.....

Back
Top Bottom