Just Don x Air Jordan 2

Watch people start buying up Retro 2's now for missing out on these... With that "I Stick To My OG CW"

I haven't been in that thread since release day. Who/where did they restock?
Sns was an instore only release but out of nowhere like 2-3 wks after release they just released a few sizes online. Sold out in seconds due to page monitors and bots. I heard some nTer got refunded too cuz they oversold

Last edited:
Trinidad is kinda a hypebeast though he says he buys what he likes, but I do respect him in that he won't just buy everything at any price just cause he wants em. But he has stated numerous times that 2's are his favorite shoe. With a shoe like that, he should be able to get a hookup. lol

Trinidad is kinda a hypebeast though he says he buys what he likes, but I do respect him in that he won't just buy everything at any price just cause he wants em. But he has stated numerous times that 2's are his favorite shoe. With a shoe like that, he should be able to get a hookup. lol
i hear ya... just thought that was funny. cheap humor.

the bhm mercurials that dropped last week are reselling for 1100, retail was 350 too 
nerd.gif
 those were slept on hard

Sns was an instore only release but out of nowhere like 2-3 wks after release they just released a few sizes online. Sold out in seconds due to page monitors and bots. I heard some nTer got refunded too cuz they oversold
That "restock" was just an error on their part. Everyone was refunded.

remember when yeezys weren't even 1k. Look now. Good luck people. Solid color shoes are selling these days. I know the BIN 2's may not have been crazy maybe it was before it's time but these for sure are gonna make people go nuts. Watch out in the next few months

red october jr. resell will get insane real quick.... not quite RO resell, but I see these taking the silver medal.

red october jr. resell will get insane real quick.... not quite RO resell, but I see these taking the silver medal.
I don't think these will reach 3k+ anytime soon, could be completely wrong though

I Really wanted these but it just wasn't meant to be at the moment. Before the year is up, I'll have to pay resell on these. They just look too good to resist. When you think about it, if you have a legit job or a few GRs to sell, that's nothing

I don't think these will reach 3k+ anytime soon, could be completely wrong though
It's unfair to compare any kind of resale to the red octobers. It's not fair. The hype behind those alone added with the fact of an online only release drove those to the brink. these kinda came out lightly even though a lot of people knew about them. They could have made like thousands more and the prices would still be the same

It's unfair to compare any kind of resale to the red octobers. It's not fair. The hype behind those alone added with the fact of an online only release drove those to the brink. these kinda came out lightly even though a lot of people knew about them. They could have made like thousands more and the prices would still be the same
the guy above me made that comparison and I disagreed. There are a lot of shoes which actually do have that high price though, not just red yeezy

Back
Top Bottom