JUST COPPED THE GT-R [NEW VIDEO pg 23]

Originally Posted by Vsano

Many are just sour graping here LOL Wow you're so lucky.. I envy you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
envy...really? over a car? over a car his parents bought him?

i feel sad for you then
eyes.gif

materialistic, psh

thread was long gone, 2 days back.. thread bump so the hate continues??? who's provoking what here???

Originally Posted by retr0sxual

The number of hating-$%# people in this thread makes me sick to my stomach.
sick.gif
word...let da dude enjoy his whip...lolz

ya throwin heavy salt in here...bought to catch some high blood pressure from this thread
laugh.gif

[broke $++ jealous NTer from a poverty stricken home] That's still not enough proof! We need photos of you running someone over in your whip. Possibly thePope so the high speed police chase can be televised on Fox news. Only then there's a chance of us giving you any e-cred [/broke $++ jealous NTer from apoverty stricken home]

Isn't that Nissan "Silver" an extra $1000 just for that color too? Dope pick up, definitely one of my dream cars.

Here's some pictures from a local car show I hit up:

carshow_4.jpg

carshow_5.jpg

carshow_6.jpg

TO everyone doubting OP. His pics were shot just north of Seattle, his story check out. Now stop hating on him.

Get up get out and get something....

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by retr0sxual

The number of hating-$%# people in this thread makes me sick to my stomach.
sick.gif
word...let da dude enjoy his whip...lolz

ya throwin heavy salt in here...bought to catch some high blood pressure from this thread
laugh.gif
You're alive?

nice update.

id LOVE that car at 17 yrs old.............

man kids use to key up whips at my high school an these were just hondas with rims, id pay the school to park in the faculty/teacher parking if i were you.forget NT he gonna have plenty haters in the real world. just get ya weight up an tell people mind they business. ive seen it all before.

Originally Posted by CrunkJuicedUp

i dono why people would even call ducktales, the cars not that expensive

slap.jpg

is 80k not that expensive to you? what's dope to you a ghetto dodge charger with some 24's on it?

Originally Posted by damnneardeadstock

call me a hater if you want

but why the hell parents buy their 17 year old kid a $60k+ car? aside from the spoiling or whatever and the $8000 brake job you'll need every few months, i damn sure couldn't be trusted with a GT-R at that age, and i'm one of the safest drivers i know. god knows i've owned my share of sports cars

nice car though, congrats on the pickup
that depends on how its driven...im sure he doesnt take it to the track everyday

Clear use of parental money .. but dam if my parents bought me that idstunt too props... next car cop on your own it feels better trust me i feel like the @+!* for getting a bimmer at 19 100% by myself and to pay for it 100% bymyself

amazing car....sorry but unless you paid for it ....it ain't yours.....tell your Dad I said nice pick up....

Back
Top Bottom