Just been burglarized..

Originally Posted by LUIS BALLER 88

Originally Posted by HighRep87

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

This feeling sucks, you dont feel secure in your own home. Today I head home from school and I see these 4 black guys hanging out by the fence line by my house. So I didnt think nothing of it. As soon as I get in the house I see the house was ransacked. Missing 3 TVs, 3 laptops, xbox, ps3s, jewelry, etc. So I run upstairs and grab my gun and call the police. While doing this I look out the window and see these bastards loading up their car with my stuff. Lucky for me I was able to give a good enough description of the guys and the car and which they were heading that helped the police get them. I was close to going outside and just putting a bullet in their head, but I was able to restrain myself and stay on the phone. The police recovered everything I think but I gotta wait a week to get it back. Good thing no one was home when it happened
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]No you weren't.[/color]
I knew that was comming.
eek.gif
Its cool, you guys could say that but you dont know the feeling you get when youre watching a bunch of young punks taking the stuff you worked hard to get from your own home
my man, these fools who never been in this situation have no clue how violated u can feel after something like this. i had my place robbed and itdont feel good. u had the opportunity to possibly do something cuz u saw em while in my situation i had no clue who or how many people jacked me. i juststood there feelin like a chump cuz i got my stuff stolen. I did get to see the fools in court though because through my police report i had to list all thestuff taken and a couple of weeks later cops busted some dudes who had some of my stuff.

Dude wanted to apologize to me for bustin into my house and that he didnt mean anything personaly. im like this guy....this fool and two of his boys were upin my pad jackin my cpu, laptop and shoes..yeah shoes, breakin some mirrors and vandalizing my walls with stuff outta my fridge. punks even sat and ate foodat my table and now he wants to say that hes sorry

so for all you quick to jab superhero type of cool dudes who stand there sayin "u werent gonna shoot nobody", yall really dont know jack.

ill tell u one thing, if i didnt invite you into my house and you are there uninvited by anyone, u will catch a beat down. u better kill me if u intend ontakin stuff while im there

This feeling sucks, you dont feel secure in your own home. Today I head home from school and I see these 4 black guys hanging out by the fence line by my house. So I didnt think nothing of it. As soon as I get in the house I see the house was ransacked. Missing 3 TVs, 3 laptops, xbox, ps3s, jewelry, etc. So I run upstairs and grab my gun and call the police. While doing this I look out the window and see these bastards loading up their car with my stuff. Lucky for me I was able to give a good enough description of the guys and the car and which they were heading that helped the police get them. I was close to going outside and just putting a bullet in their head, but I was able to restrain myself and stay on the phone. The police recovered everything I think but I gotta wait a week to get it back. Good thing no one was home when it happened
No you weren't.

laugh.gif

glad they got caught. Being older and knowing what its like to work for mine. Stealing (from people) just aint acceptable.

Originally Posted by Danny Almonte 3

No you weren't.
I knew that was comming.
eek.gif
Its cool, you guys could say that but you dont know the feeling you get when youre watching a bunch of young punks taking the stuff you worked hard to get from your own home
my man, these fools who never been in this situation have no clue how violated u can feel after something like this. i had my place robbed and it dont feel good. u had the opportunity to possibly do something cuz u saw em while in my situation i had no clue who or how many people jacked me. i just stood there feelin like a chump cuz i got my stuff stolen. I did get to see the fools in court though because through my police report i had to list all the stuff taken and a couple of weeks later cops busted some dudes who had some of my stuff.

Dude wanted to apologize to me for bustin into my house and that he didnt mean anything personaly. im like this guy....this fool and two of his boys were up in my pad jackin my cpu, laptop and shoes..yeah shoes, breakin some mirrors and vandalizing my walls with stuff outta my fridge. punks even sat and ate food at my table and now he wants to say that hes sorry

so for all you quick to jab superhero type of cool dudes who stand there sayin "u werent gonna shoot nobody", yall really dont know jack.

ill tell u one thing, if i didnt invite you into my house and you are there uninvited by anyone, u will catch a beat down. u better kill me if u intend on takin stuff while im there

You weren't goin to do anything either.

No you weren't.

laugh.gif
I know, right?

What's the saying..."don't talk about it, be about it."

U weren't gonna do squat.

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

I knew that was comming.
eek.gif
my man, these fools who never been in this situation have no clue how violated u can feel after something like this. i had my place robbed and it dont feel good. u had the opportunity to possibly do something cuz u saw em while in my situation i had no clue who or how many people jacked me. i just stood there feelin like a chump cuz i got my stuff stolen. I did get to see the fools in court though because through my police report i had to list all the stuff taken and a couple of weeks later cops busted some dudes who had some of my stuff.

Dude wanted to apologize to me for bustin into my house and that he didnt mean anything personaly. im like this guy....this fool and two of his boys were up in my pad jackin my cpu, laptop and shoes..yeah shoes, breakin some mirrors and vandalizing my walls with stuff outta my fridge. punks even sat and ate food at my table and now he wants to say that hes sorry

ill tell u one thing, if i didnt invite you into my house and you are there uninvited by anyone, u will catch a beat down. u better kill me if u intend on takin stuff while im there

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]You weren't goin to do anything either.[/color]
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I want tagged pics of yalls guns

This feeling sucks, you dont feel secure in your own home. Today I head home from school and I see these 4 black guys hanging out by the fence line by my house. So I didnt think nothing of it. As soon as I get in the house I see the house was ransacked. Missing 3 TVs, 3 laptops, xbox, ps3s, jewelry, etc. [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]So I run upstairs and grab my gun and call the police. While doing this I look out the window and see these bastards loading up their car with my stuff. Lucky for me I was able to give a good enough description of the guys and the car and which they were heading that helped the police get them. I was close to going outside and just putting a bullet in their head, but I was able to restrain myself and stay on the phone.[/color] The police recovered everything I think but I gotta wait a week to get it back. Good thing no one was home when it happened
so you ran and got yo gun and watched them load yo @$%* up ...and you called the police

the b!tch in you is strong

Im calling ducktales............dude said they were hanging out when he was walking in.........then says he looked outside and were loading the stuff up.

The hell were they doing??? walking right by you out of your crib with the +!@@ like you werent even coming??

Where the hell was your stuff when you walked up??? behind a Harry Potter Cloak or something???

Dude is strait up lying and NOBODY ELSE pointed this out.

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

Originally Posted by vezon

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Hey OP,

7bb39612-346c-eaba-15ec-61b2f2ca6cf2-ontv_fb_ch_ep10_Chris.jpg

You aint about that life!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

We need a MS PAINT of this thread !

If you hurt them in any way, you could've been in trouble seeing they were off your property. Its good you got your stuff back.

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

I knew that was comming.
eek.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]You weren't goin to do anything either.[/color]
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I want tagged pics of yalls guns
thats the problem today with some of you young bucks who really have no clue. this cat Jetpacunlimitedprolly has mommy and daddy locking his bedroom door at night and will check outside if theres strange noises at night scarin him. you speaking based upon whatYOU would or wouldnt do.

You have no idea who you are speaking to

now if what i typed sounds absolutely ridiculous to you because you know its the furthest from the truth, take that feeling and thats what we think of what ursayin.

now fall back son and stop sounding foolish

better yet

to all those people sayin "no you wouldnt"

what would you do in that situation? a guy is in your house takin your stuff. or a dude is at his car loading up your things on your street? or how about whatwould you do if someone opened up your door and just walked in your place.

i wanna hear this from all the dudes callin out people for being liars

Originally Posted by sneakerfan93

You should move to a better neighborhood to avoid future burglary

Yea they don't burglarize better neighborhoods. Never mind the fact that burglary is skyrocketing in "better" neighborhoods.

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

Originally Posted by TD The God

those damn n**g****rs
dat !!%$ aint cool mane
mad.gif

bet you thought you were gonna see this
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

cut the racist crap because it aint funny
^^^ This dude isn't even paying attention.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Got burglarized back in Nov, still feel violated everytime
I think about all the iish I had & lost. Be thankful.

bat damn yall N's is heartless.......
roll.gif

Originally Posted by socluis90

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

Originally Posted by vezon

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

better yet

to all those people sayin "no you wouldnt"

what would you do in that situation? a guy is in your house takin your stuff. or a dude is at his car loading up your things on your street? or how about what would you do if someone opened up your door and just walked in your place.

i wanna hear this from all the dudes callin out people for being liars

Man you not getting it, Its the fact that dude was standing in his ransacked crib with the tool in his hand looking like

as he watch dudes load his possessions into their whip.
then he comes talking about he WAS ABOUT to go outside and start bodying folks. BOY NO.
If he really was going to do anything, he would've been like yo NT I'm out on bond, I caught these dude leaving my crib with my stuff ran out andstarted bucking

Back
Top Bottom