Just Another Day In NYC.................

Originally Posted by MonStar1

Son had to be a NFL prospect. Great footwork, balance, and strength. Then the swim move. Then the breakaway speed.

This guy is a legit NFL Defensive End. Where's Mel Kiper?

laugh.gif

Sooo muchhh determination doeeeeeeee

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

Originally Posted by ScarsOrScabs

Wait, why do you say that?

Because white cops use brothers as target practice. 

Not that that is what I was trying to say exactly but historically
laugh.gif
. That is all
So white police officers would've tried to kill him but black police officers don't want to harm him even though they're hitting him with batons and %!%%?
I'm just trying to get an idea of whether it's police officers in general that are crooks or if it's specifically white police officers.  Did the minority police officers that shot Sean Bell just want to put a little scare him or something?  That wasn't target practice because they weren't all white.

Son had to be a NFL prospect. Great footwork, balance, and strength. Then the swim move. Then the breakaway speed.

#Dougie lol

Originally Posted by ScarsOrScabs

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

Because white cops use brothers as target practice. 

Not that that is what I was trying to say exactly but historically
laugh.gif
. That is all
So white police officers would've tried to kill him but black police officers don't want to harm him even though they're hitting him with batons and %!%%?
I'm just trying to get an idea of whether it's police officers in general that are crooks or if it's specifically white police officers.  Did the minority police officers that shot Sean Bell just want to put a little scare him or something?  That wasn't target practice because they weren't all white.

Just the white ones.

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

All of this could have been avoided if he wasn't resisting arrest.
x2

glad he got away 
pimp.gif

Thing is they had him subdued more than once where they just had to cuff him.  Dude wasn't resisting arrest he was resisting getting his !@# beat.  When they had him on the platform up against the wall and the second cop took out his baton that !@#$ was so unnecessary, they could have just cuffed him there, he wasn't moving until they starting hitting him in the knees.  Cops get mad when you make them work for it and they always go too far on that power trip and the idea that they're gonna teach you a lesson.  Don't know what this kid did, but looked like there was no one else around him on a train at 1:42am.  Kid probably hopped the turnstyle and they were ready to beat him down over it. 

A+

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

damn that dude is a tough bastard, no doubt about it

i've seen dudes snuff cops and get away with it but never after a beating like that

roll.gif
roll.gif

It seemed like those cops weren't even trying to end it by taking him to the ground. They had multiple chances but chose to keep beating him with the baton instead. 

A lot of ignorance in this thread. You guys don't know what this person did to warrant this happening. I hope he was caught and is punished.

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

All of this could have been avoided if he wasn't resisting arrest.
x2

glad he got away 
pimp.gif

Thing is they had him subdued more than once where they just had to cuff him.  Dude wasn't resisting arrest he was resisting getting his !@# beat.  When they had him on the platform up against the wall and the second cop took out his baton that !@#$ was so unnecessary, they could have just cuffed him there, he wasn't moving until they starting hitting him in the knees.  Cops get mad when you make them work for it and they always go too far on that power trip and the idea that they're gonna teach you a lesson.  Don't know what this kid did, but looked like there was no one else around him on a train at 1:42am.  Kid probably hopped the turnstyle and they were ready to beat him down over it. 
If he wanted to resist getting his @%+ beat he should have held out his wrists
laugh.gif

Looks like he refused to stand up so they start getting heavy handed. They weren't throwing licks from the jump. The one cop had his cuffs out before the they got off the train but your mans grappling was adcc level so he couldn't get wrist control
laugh.gif
.. I maintain they should have choked him out. No need for batons and +#!@.

Love to know how it all started though.

Looks like they had ample chances to arrest the guy, but failed to do so and at the end he basically embarrassed them and managed to escape. They were suppose to do their job and instead of doing it they let their anger and/or frustration take control of them to the point where they just wanted to teach him a lesson for making them struggle.

Originally Posted by useref15

A lot of ignorance in this thread. You guys don't know what this person did to warrant this happening. I hope he was caught and is punished.
Word. There was a string of encroachments that day too.

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

Originally Posted by useref15

Word. There was a string of encroachments that day too.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom