junior the break dancer..vid

was he doing dance steps with his hands
pimp.gif

backwards push ups ftw

Originally Posted by thaisativa1

dude is gonna have major back problems....
he already cant walk straight... but still one of the best. dude has some very unique moves

ronnie >

not enough foot work

looks wack after like 2 minutes, he should dance and use that but not abuse it

Hes all power moves. Has no footwork and his size is almost a disadvantage to him, He cant move as fast as other guys uses more strength then style.

Hes sick up against another power move. But lacking in style.

he isn't even a powerhead though...he could do a lot of things using planches. that's about it.

you guys realize he has a prosthetic leg right? his footwork is pretty good for having 1 real leg lol

That being said - I'm a fan of footwork and smooth tops...so he's not atop my list
frown.gif
Kid David is closing in on that spot..not quite there yet

smh i made a post asking if there were any bboys here and no one really replied except some poppers and lockers...unless you all are just eboys.

and junior had polio as a kid i believe.

i went through a span where i was not on this site for a long time, probably missed it. But I'm a bboy, though in these 10 post-shoulder surgery months, Ihave lost almost all of my ++!...

And i started out as a popper, still go at it been probably 6 years now, but shoulder surgery has somewhat affected that too, can't do many of my toymanpostures

Originally Posted by NolanMJJ

smh i made a post asking if there were any bboys here and no one really replied except some poppers and lockers...unless you all are just eboys.

and junior had polio as a kid i believe.
Yeah, he had polio.

Junior is ok, but I'll take Physix and Bruce Lee
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom