June 2009 website/store/outlets updates post! NEWBIES Read first post b4! Vol - hold you hats

Just got home, xi's look
pimp.gif

got my XIs and XIIs from gurnee today, and both are in excellent shape. look A grade to me. the XIs were originally marked 49.99 (like when they first droppeda while back in AZ) and then marked up to 109.99. big thanks again to nikeman for the info!

man i should have ordered from the b grade 11 stock in arizona... i got the last CHI b grades and one of my 11s has a mark on the left toe... nothing to dieabout but something to regret lol

Got my XI's in, apparently both shoes still have the magnetic security devices!! What do I do? I really don't want to risk sending them back. Is thereany way to remove these safely?

Originally Posted by jordanz4sale

Got my XI's in, apparently both shoes still have the magnetic security devices!! What do I do? I really don't want to risk sending them back. Is there any way to remove these safely?

that sucks...i'm sorry to hear that...maybe try bringing it to a store at your local mall and explain the situation to them and see if they will be willingto remove it for you...good luck bro

Got my XI's in, apparently both shoes still have the magnetic security devices!! What do I do? I really don't want to risk sending them back. Is there any way to remove these safely?
Take them to the nearest nike outlet with receipt.

Normally, I'd say grab some pliers and get to work, but you don't want to !++! up your XIs.

Originally Posted by eye see soles

Take them to the nearest nike outlet with receipt.

Good thing they were attached the tongue and gave me some room to work with. They are off using some pliers. Thanks everyone.

Normally, I'd say grab some pliers and get to work, but you don't want to !++! up your XIs.

You could also call back the outlet you got them at and ask if they can give you some sort of discount for the trouble. The same thing happened to me when Iordered my XII's. They refunded my shipping cost.

Happened to me a few times, i just took some scissors and started twisting and bending for about 15 mins.

Good looking out DPG
Imma do the reponsible thing and pass
Dang- I hate having to ask myself. "Self, Do I REALLY need a 3rd pack, since I orderd b-grades also??"

I heard that HOHCHI got a restock of the 11/12 also. You guys think any other shops got a restock, or just HOH locations??

Originally Posted by Funkman

Good looking out DPG
Imma do the reponsible thing and pass
Dang- I hate having to ask myself. "Self, Do I REALLY need a 3rd pack, since I orderd b-grades also??"
Yea bro i asked myself the same question...Decisions, Decisions, Decisions
mad.gif

placed an order
pimp.gif

great info DPG. kudos
pimp.gif

4wrestling- did FNL say cashback anywhere on the site? i was logged into my cashback and placed the order. it automatically goes through right?

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

placed an order
pimp.gif

great info DPG. kudos
pimp.gif

4wrestling- did FNL say cashback anywhere on the site? i was logged into my cashback and placed the order. it automatically goes through right?
There will be no acknowlegement of the cashback on FNL's site. Give it a few hours to appear in your cashback account.

heads up, uta is selling 07 canvas supreme af1's on the auction site for $64-68 and free shipping on most of them. they have a few of the maroon, one ofthe blue (sz 11), one black (sz 6), a bunch of brown and a bunch of grey. good price, good shoe. they are only marked down for one more day.

Back
Top Bottom