June 2009 website/store/outlets updates post! NEWBIES Read first post b4! Vol - hold you hats

Originally Posted by SortaNew2Retro

Man, Ross around here suck. I go in, get disgusted at how dirty the store is, look at a bunch of ugly kicks and leave wondering where you guys live that you find deals at your local Ross.'

True. All the Ross' around here smell and you have to wonder how many nasty feet have been in those shoes before yours. I once saw a dude try on multiplepairs with no socks

good looking joey on them orange 95s on swoosh!

ey, can someone scoop me puppet shirt?

i dont have a Niketown by me..

Sorry guys Ross was cleaned out when I went back for the 2k9's , some lurker must have gotten there first. Next time I'll buy them before I post in thethread.

Ross sucks . The people work there suck even more. They can't even do a inventory check . SMH

Ross does suck. I cant stand finding steals n' deals for absurdly low prices.
Oh well, going on another Ross run................lol

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Ross sucks . The people work there suck even more. They can't even do a inventory check . SMH
They can't do an inventory check...as in they don't have the ability to or they weren't willing to?
Just because some greedy/selfish sneakerhead is fiending for a pair of ugly kicks for a cheap price doesn't mean they suck because they can't find whatyou're looking for.
No, I don't work at Ross, never have and never would...nor do I know anyone who works there and I'm not mad. Some of you people just astound me withyour sense of entitlement.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

good looking joey on them orange 95s on swoosh!

ey, can someone scoop me puppet shirt?

i dont have a Niketown by me..
call them up, and say u used nikefind for freeship
smile.gif

got these today at ross wasn't even sure what they were at first but there nike nyx twilight runner ill probably use them for the gym, but nothing elsereally tons of girls am 95 in ross and tj max though
727265c1d8aff02c591f5d225c73fcc5fe9bf564.jpg

just got back from deer park outlet. They have the lebron VI in the black/blue colorway and the slh for 100$. Used a 20% off coupon and got these for 83$ withtax

^ those are the hornets, not a bad price but I see more of them going to the outlets in the future because they are still on a lot of shelves in FA

Been to all five outlets in Orlando the past two days. Nothing great at all.

Prime Outlet in Orlando

$59.99 Don't know sizes

84f4_12.JPG

$49.99 or $59.99 big sizes like sz 12.5-15

Kissimmee Clearance Outlet

$19.99 tons of sizes

http://i.ebayimg.com/19/%21BSHd4Hg%21mk%7E%24%28KGrH****jwEjlLmVD,kBKBkR9vpc%21%7E%7E_1.JPG

$17.99 tons of sizes

7752_1_.jpg

$59.99 a few random sizes

%21BSHsjG%21%21Wk%7E%24%28KGrHgoH-C8EjlLl3wEGBKBmzm,oZQ%7E%7E_3.JPG

$39.99 a few random sizes

%21BSfozMg%21Wk%7E%24%28KGrHgoH-CEEjlLl0F63BKDdb1ykoQ%7E%7E_1.JPG

$9.99 random sizes

2nrg7l4.jpg

nn9k46.jpg

They had another nice ACG shirt I couldn't find a pic of for $9.99 and had some other random stuff just can't remember what.

None of the outlets had the Penny 1/2 cent World is Mine shirt, but I did find a bunch of the In Lil Penny We Trust shirts for $9.99 at the Kissimmee ClearanceOutlet. I know for sure they had 2X and 3X. They might have other sizes.

399d_1.JPG

Ross people definitely can't do an inventory check. It just comes up as nike shoes I believe when you check out. They are just people selling discountclothes/random stuff, I don't understand how someone can get mad at them. They aren't car salesmen/women. They don't know every aspect of everyproduct on their shelves.

Neither Ross or Marshalls has a system where you can just scan or look up the inventory on the computer or any other way smart guy.

If you were cool about it I bet someone in the shoe dept. would check the stockroom for you.

Who can grab me a pair of these? 11-12
I offer my 50% off at footlocker employee sale when it comes around.

3602519142_a91be8f4b5.jpg

went to two marshalls today...

downtown crossing, boston
one pair lebron v size 9 white/blue with the box, 39.99
few air max 90s, dunks white/yellow/red 34.99
huarache 08 29.99

the one by the arlington exit on the green line
air cb 34 tweeds most sizes above 9.5, it hink 39.99 or 49.99
huarache 08s for 29.99
air twilights for 39.99 fsr

ANY KOBE IV HITTIN THE OUTLETS? GOTTA BE LUCKY SOMEWHAT HAHA

LOOKING TO TRADE:
LBJ CHALK SZ 9.5 FOR ANY KOBE IV SZ 9.5
CDP XI FOR CDP VI OR IV SZ 9.5

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Originally Posted by ChetLsworth

f3c25d2e31ed141cf3697402263872c38cbef6d.jpg

^^^^^^ They have those for $69.99 @ the South Chicago Outlet (773) 846-5460
69.99 $ pass
roll.gif
eyes.gif

I paid retail for those and I love them, can't stop wearing them, well worth $69.99!

Back
Top Bottom