June 2009 website/store/outlets updates post! NEWBIES Read first post b4! Vol - hold you hats

Cot dammit.

Came here to get the damn penny 3s. Noticed the breds were back up, called no more than 15 times than just about gave up on that.

Just called the store with the 3s and they have no more and they will get no more, they don't have the all black ones either.

If anyone is able to state what other shoes that store has for cheap that would def. be a good look. Really sucks to miss out on those liquid 3s though, Ididn't even care about the breds, but liquid 3s for 50.....*sighs*

Originally Posted by nikemansince82

Got the heads up that SOUTH CHICAGO factory store will get another shot of the CDP XI B grade tomorrow. Store manager told me like 100 pair only though. He also said he has no idea what sizes, there will be no holds, and he half jokingly ( I hope ) said "please tell the Niketalk folk to only call at 10:00am and after or else he'll only sell them to the locals!" LOL. So do not blow up the phones til the store is open. He said they will not be available to sell till 10:00am as that is when they open, so do me a favor and make sure to not call till 10AM Central Time!!! He said they're getting a True Flight colorway tomorrow as well ( thought he mentioned the wht/blk/cardinal colorway ).

He also said they're getting some great sportswear stuff next week, but no more retros. A lot of Air Max 90's, Max Wrights, LTD's, etc. I will post when I see what they get. I saw they got the Wht/Red LeBron VI today though, $99.99, FSR.

They got some very sweet sportswear tees, Lil Penny tees, Mo Shoes/Mo Problems, some other very cool sneakerhead tees. If your local, check it out.
Let me know what air max's they are getting

Originally Posted by nikemansince82

Got the heads up that SOUTH CHICAGO factory store will get another shot of the CDP XI B grade tomorrow.

thanks for the info...i really appreciate it...good looking out

on the fone with the rep now. 8, 8.5, 9, 14, and 16 left.
i'm bout to purchase the sz 9's. hopefully it'll go thru.

keep tryin guys. it only took me about 10 min of calling to connect :smile:

No cdp bgrades but @ the williamsburg store I marked dwn the spiz'ikes fire red carry on bag to 14.99..... I cannot blieve that thing retailed over $100buck s
smh.gif
laugh.gif
We also got all blk CP3 IIs for like 79.99, but everthing else is kinda ehhh

Originally Posted by clean sole

Also, they have EVERY colorway of the Lil Penny shirts, both the "In Penny We Trust" (black/gold, purple/silver) as well as the "The World is Mine, Baby" (Blue and Black) all $20 and all FSR. The sales associate I was speaking to normally works in apparel and knew this for a fact
wink.gif

As others already have, just want to say thank you to the associates at South Chicago once again. Handled in a very professional and efficient manner, especially given the circumstances!
I was going to call about the shirts. Do they ship clothing items or just shoes?

I tried calling but well, lines are busy.
laugh.gif

so i finally got thru and the only sizes they have are 8, 8.5, 14, and 16 didnt bother copping cause i needed a 9.5

Originally Posted by young hova

Cot dammit.

Came here to get the damn penny 3s. Noticed the breds were back up, called no more than 15 times than just about gave up on that.

Just called the store with the 3s and they have no more and they will get no more, they don't have the all black ones either.

If anyone is able to state what other shoes that store has for cheap that would def. be a good look. Really sucks to miss out on those liquid 3s though, I didn't even care about the breds, but liquid 3s for 50.....*sighs*
yup, i know my post was lost in the XI madness, but i called all the stores in that chain and the penny 3's are entirely sold outcompany-wide. they have about 7 stores in TN and none of them had any. I didn't bother askign if they had anythign else for that cheap though...

In desprite need of some 3's,4's,8's,13's from the cdp pack, is there any word of these hitting outlets yet?
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by swtaznboy503

just got through about 5min.ago after trying for about 3min. literally and copped a size 11.5

burn! after calling for the first 30 minutes (8:30am cali time) and not getting through. i told myself id wait it out. the girl told me someone just grabbedthe last 11.5 and the last 12 went 45 minutes ago. props to whoever got em. better luck next time for the rest of us lol. oh by the way, ill be returning my bgrade taxis today @ the block today sometime later this afternoon.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by HareJordanTwentyThree

Leesburg outlets has the Lil Penny T's only about 3 in each size, $19.99:
yhst-95366634798048_2057_416654

Thanks.
i got the black and blue one.

pimp.gif

as of two weeks ago, they had fsr of both tees at folsom for 19.99

Originally Posted by DaddyRabbit251

No cdp bgrades but @ the williamsburg store I marked dwn the spiz'ikes fire red carry on bag to 14.99..... I cannot blieve that thing retailed over $100 buck s
smh.gif
laugh.gif
We also got all blk CP3 IIs for like 79.99, but everthing else is kinda ehhh

are you talking about the elephant print messenger bag?

Originally Posted by clean sole

Not trying to gloat, but I got my size 11 after about 300 calls and sitting on hold for a good 10 minutes. I was told that was one of the last 11s available, but they still had 8s and 9s.

Also, they have EVERY colorway of the Lil Penny shirts, both the "In Penny We Trust" (black/gold, purple/silver) as well as the "The World is Mine, Baby" (Blue and Black) all $20 and all FSR. The sales associate I was speaking to normally works in apparel and knew this for a fact
wink.gif

As others already have, just want to say thank you to the associates at South Chicago once again. Handled in a very professional and efficient manner, especially given the circumstances!
Yeah their employees are pretty cool. I talked to their manager in the past, I think John is his name, when I had problem with my credit card andshipping fees.

Don't like to show off, but with dude tellin me to get my flame suit on
laugh.gif
......(peep the pic, all b-grades)

SO.........

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom