JUmpman23 underconstruction

Nike Air on the tongue of Is, but the shoe is mid cut... Really?

s4rtib.jpg

If you notice it closely, there's another swoosh inside the swoosh.
laugh.gif

I know that it is a joke with the versions of the retros they photographed, especially with all the Jumpmans in place of Nike Air, but the photography isawesome nontheless.

Originally Posted by indohan

s4rtib.jpg

laugh.gif
Despite being mids, I love this shoe... Anyway, how did you guys download those pictures?

I can't wait to get on the Jumpman site when I get home.. these computers at work don't have FLASH... thusly I can't even see the new site...can't wait until I get home though... Nice sharing of pics!

Originally Posted by notredewey

I'm hoping for a new site, that way I won't have to hear "look at me...look at you" everytime I go there now. Some of those songs were getting real annoying, and I don't even go to the site that much. haha

High resolution pics always make sneakers look better but obviously most of those shoes won't even be in this year's packages. I like the shoes ondisplay, especially those gorgeous Air Jordan 3's, but those 4's are
sick.gif

Originally Posted by king Lirdiuz xx3

Originally Posted by indohan

s4rtib.jpg

laugh.gif
Despite being mids, I love this shoe... Anyway, how did you guys download those pictures?

its on the website

anyways

i would cop those in a heartbeat and yes i dont mind if their are jordan 1s in lows, mids, or highs
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom