jumpman tats....

i love mcdonalds, i eat it all the time, i have since i have been little, should i get a ronald Mc donald tattoo???

SAME CONCEPT!

p.s. im not overweight either!

i love mcdonalds, i eat it all the time, i have since i have been little, should i get a ronald Mc donald tattoo???

SAME CONCEPT!

To be honest, I would consider getting a jumpman if it was small and in a part of a sleeve

a Jumpman by itself looks played out to me

NOT MINE. Saw these pics online a long time ago searching for something else, right click saved. Laughed so hard at the AJ V outline tat.

that five feet outline tat is sick and i wouldnt mind
a wings and ball logo pretty clean
ppl in here diss like fools smh

Originally Posted by flappy188

SAME CONCEPT!

indifferent.gif
 you can compare Mike to Ronald....... SAME CONCEPT? NO!!!!!!!!!! Ronald has never done nothin in comparison to Mike 

Wouldn't get a Jumpman Tat. I love Air Jordans, and MJ as a basketball player, but wearing his shoes and occasionaly maybe some apparel is enough for me. I don't need a tatoo to represent my love for the shoes/man.

To each their own of course...

My main gripe, some of the Jumpman tats posted in here look AWFUL.

I mean how much did you guys pay for these?

Some of them don't even look professionaly done, smfh. Fat Jumpmans and weird shapes. You guys might as well get the big pun jumpman tatted on you the way some of these look.

I would never get it, but that Wings Logo + Nike Head is probably the cleanest one.

Originally Posted by MBilla4Rilla

To the people that have jumpman tats, don't listen to the haters.

I'd get one in a heartbeat.

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by all19mjs

SAME CONCEPT!

indifferent.gif
 you can compare Mike to Ronald....... SAME CONCEPT? NO!!!!!!!!!! Ronald has never done nothin in comparison to Mike 
I think what's he's trying to say is that people make dumb decisions. imo all tats are dumb(in the sense that you're doing it of your own free will). but that's just me.

As long as the artwork looks good i dont see the problem.

This thread has given me a few ideas.

Originally Posted by Hankzilla

Originally Posted by MBilla4Rilla

To the people that have jumpman tats, don't listen to the haters.

I'd get one in a heartbeat.

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by all19mjs

SAME CONCEPT!

indifferent.gif
I think what's he's trying to say is that people make dumb decisions. imo all tats are dumb(in the sense that you're doing it of your own free will). but that's just me.
I know exactly what he is TRYING  to say but comparing Mcdonalds to Jordans........... the player or the sneaker  come on now

i got hella tats, and all of them r 1 of a kind and actually have meaning to them i would neva get a tat where i can walk down the street and see tons of images of my tat, putting a permanent logo on your body is corny to me unless you are the one who started the actual business and logo and Im pretty damn sure that all of dez ppl wit dez jordan tats arent jordan. Get something unique to u thats ur own idea and design, y would you want a tat that thousands, mayb even millions, of ppl have?? isnt the point of gettin a tat to brand urself within something unique to u and u only??

Well would u have an and 1 tat or a jordan tat I know going up everybody had that damn and 1 dude on there arm lol

I wonder if the tat with 5s outline is done? Is he gonna put the tongue with the jumpman logo on there?

Originally Posted by button999

NOT MINE. Saw these pics online a long time ago searching for something else, right click saved. Laughed so hard at the AJ V outline tat.
thats pretty dope!  Nice J's too....  Im kinda jealous, I need those 4's and 5's, got the other ones
wink.gif

Originally Posted by button999

IMO jumpman tatts are wack and I would never get one. But that outline of the V's you got on your feet is pretty creative and nice!

Its not enough to show your love by just wearing his sneakers? Not one jumpman tattoo in here looks on point,how hard can it be to make a stencil for a worldwide logo,doesnt make sense.

Originally Posted by flight415

If you ask me a Jumpman tat isn't the worst tat especially if you do it as a loyal Michael Jordan fan, just make sure you get a good tattoo artist to do it.
My thoughts exactly.....
Let people do what they do, and leave them alone. Shake your head and keep walking.

Back
Top Bottom