July Wrestling Thread 2021 | Bray Wyatt Released

Isn't this Yenta Bixenspan?

The guy who said that Cezar Bononi told him WWE was going to fire him regarding the LGBT community or something like that?

I believe it was a month or two ago.

I think it was DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican who posted it.

If he has receipts, let's see them.

Last edited:

Only ever heard of Cornette saying he and Omega were in the same promotion at RoH.

Omega did the same thing, blame Cornette about that fan running into the ring. Only to be made look dumb by 2 people who also don't get along with Cornette and that was Meltzer and Jericho.

Only ever heard of Cornette saying he and Omega were in the same promotion at RoH.

Omega did the same thing, blame Cornette about that fan running into the ring. Only to be made look dumb by 2 people who also don't get along with Cornette and that was Meltzer and Jericho.

It's an easy cop-out.

Blame Cornette for any negative tweets that come in his/Bucks/AEW 'S direction and that fans base eats it up.

Just like when a few here and that crowd on Twitter blamed Cornette fans for bullying Maki Ito into closing her Twitter account. But when it was found that wasn't the case they were quiet as church mice.

But yea, that's what they do over there. (In here)

Vince would never do something like this

Except for the previous times he did something like this, but those were different

Nobody is saying vince wouldn't do this. The issue lies with the person reporting it.

wyebki2rbib11.jpg

I don’t like the new version of Talking Smack. Having Heyman on weekly and his interactions with who came on made it great.

Back
Top Bottom