July Wrestling Thread 2021 | Bray Wyatt Released

1627751339244.gif

Schiavone: OMG It's.......It's......IT'S THE DIEF! IT'S THE DIEF!!!?!

Excalibur: ONE.....TWO.....NO!!!!

JR: COWBOY SHIZIT!!!!!!

*Cody's music and pyro starts*

I'm in the minority but EYE was always a fan of Bray's.

Vince continued to take out his feet from under him whenever he got a gimmick over.

Vince probably thought Bray was a sucka for grieving.

Either way, attaching him to that bum Dark Order would be bad for business.

Not sure why anyone would wish that upon Bray.

Last edited:
who does jericho have history with that could be the final two guys in his trials?

probably the best would be KO but hes still signed to the wwe

who does jericho have history with that could be the final two guys in his trials?

probably the best would be KO but hes still signed to the wwe

Lance Storm (who has been asked if he was on the list) mentioned that of the First 3 matches, he only had "history" with #3. (Juventud)

So assuming the last 2 slots will be filled with someone from his past might be jumping the gun.

But if we are going there, I would love to see my man Big Ultimo in there with LionHearto.

Yoshihiro Asai aka Ultimo Dragon is one of Y2J’s oldest friends and biggest rivals in the wrestling biz, and he tells you exactly how he and Y2J met in 1993 in Mexico City. He’s also talking about the origin of his Ultimo Dragon gimmick, who designed his mask, and how he came up with the Asai Moonsault. Ultimo Dragon remembers his time in WCW (including his first match against Rey Mysterio), why things didn’t work out as planned at WWE, and the arm injury and surgery that nearly ended his career. Plus, he shares stories about his time at WAR, his love of New Japan Pro Wrestling as a kid, and his former student, Okada!

Eva, the face of RAW(which has more viewers than AEW) and EVAlution >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> All 4 of those un-employed jabronis who couldnt make it in the TOP Company in all of Sports Entertainment which encompasses "pro-wrestling." (Thea paying for Aleister Black's sins)

Back
Top Bottom