JULY 23 RD..... SPACEJAM DUNK LOW PRO SB 2011 QS.... July 23 RD

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

Originally Posted by The masked villan

Def cop but resell on these or goin to be crazy high
not as high as if the shape,quality etc was like 02-05 though...we'll see, right now people are only paying 250 or so for these on eBay

I would rather get some real spacejams for 250 instead of these.

Originally Posted by The masked villan

Def cop but resell on these or goin to be crazy high
not as high as if the shape,quality etc was like 02-05 though...we'll see, right now people are only paying 250 or so for these on eBay

I would rather get some real spacejams for 250 instead of these.

Ii think a lot of people would, yet I still think these will become something.
nike-sb-dunk-low-aj-11-space-jam.jpg

nike-sb-dunk-low-aj-11-space-jam-6-570x392.jpg

nike-sb-dunk-low-aj-11-space-jam-3-570x392.jpg

nike-sb-dunk-low-aj-11-space-jam-1-570x380.jpg

nike-sb-dunk-low-aj-11-space-jam-2-570x380.jpg

nike-sb-dunk-low-aj-11-space-jam-5-570x392.jpg

They are MAY's QS, so should be the middle of May.... BUT there is a rumor they will be pushed back to June or July. We'll have to see.

They are MAY's QS, so should be the middle of May.... BUT there is a rumor they will be pushed back to June or July. We'll have to see.

copped. my local shop sells all SBs @ box price so this will be easy; just like the Guccis (RESNs)

copped. my local shop sells all SBs @ box price so this will be easy; just like the Guccis (RESNs)

Originally Posted by LA KB24

i wonder if the HOH will get these?

come on man, seriously? Is this what SB has come to?, I'm actually surprised people havent learned that SBs are ONLY sold at skate shops when the line has been out for nearly 9 years. smh

FutbolEsVida, uhhh try that one shops that did the Born in the USAs, I dont know NJ shops, just ask around man, good luck on these.

come on man, seriously? Is this what SB has come to?, I'm actually surprised people havent learned that SBs are ONLY sold at skate shops when the line has been out for nearly 9 years. smh

FutbolEsVida, uhhh try that one shops that did the Born in the USAs, I dont know NJ shops, just ask around man, good luck on these.

Originally Posted by limonyfresh

I'd prefer:
2lu2mj4.jpg

those are fresh too, still prefer the SJ dunks tho.
infam0usP wrote:

nicee. lots of shops are milking these newer sb releases 
frown.gif
 Gucci RESNs were hitting at 160 plus tax on release at my spot!

Originally Posted by limonyfresh

I'd prefer:
2lu2mj4.jpg

those are fresh too, still prefer the SJ dunks tho.
infam0usP wrote:

nicee. lots of shops are milking these newer sb releases 
frown.gif
 Gucci RESNs were hitting at 160 plus tax on release at my spot!

ok its just a question. plus the Hoh here at chicago have had sold some dunks before thats why i ask

Back
Top Bottom