Originally Posted by michael0360

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

people camping for these 

the hypebeasts are shining thru in this thread
well lets see...I work Monday-Friday...didn't have anything else to do....kicked it with some good peeps...everyone who showed up at open time...left shortly after with a sour face...if you want to pay over retail..that's on you.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

people camping for these 

well lets see...I work Monday-Friday...didn't have anything else to do....kicked it with some good peeps...everyone who showed up at open time...left shortly after with a sour face...if you want to pay over retail..that's on you.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

people camping for these 

its nothing new.. people been camping for shoes for a while man.. people do it for apple products phone releases video games harry potter movies.. just goes to show some people are really determined to get a product they really like or wanna resell hah.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

people camping for these 

its nothing new.. people been camping for shoes for a while man.. people do it for apple products phone releases video games harry potter movies.. just goes to show some people are really determined to get a product they really like or wanna resell hah.

Originally Posted by Cash is King

these are cleani would cop for me retail how much these at now?
the market is all over the place right now....it's too early to say....I've seen 250-275 though. what have others seen?

the market is all over the place right now....it's too early to say....I've seen 250-275 though. what have others seen?

I finally found it, may not apply to SJs, but just saying........
Judging by the Holiday 2011 line up it's safe to say SB has cut back drastically on it's allocations, most quickstrikes are now in the realm of 1000-1200 pairs, with maybe 2-3 each season, one rumor that caught our attention is in this Summer QS arsenal, a Space Jam SB Dunk is in the works- inspired by the original Jordan, rumored to be a low.

http://n-sb.org/10051/spa...-dunk-in-the-works/news/

Judging by the Holiday 2011 line up it's safe to say SB has cut back drastically on it's allocations, most quickstrikes are now in the realm of 1000-1200 pairs, with maybe 2-3 each season, one rumor that caught our attention is in this Summer QS arsenal, a Space Jam SB Dunk is in the works- inspired by the original Jordan, rumored to be a low.

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

I've seen $300-350! That's beyond rape prices!

Originally Posted by snuks5

i seen a pair go for 400 tht price is so sick 

Originally Posted by snuks5

i seen a pair go for 400 tht price is so sick 

lol @ quoting that garbage website. 

lol @ quoting that garbage website. 

Back
Top Bottom