JULY 23 RD..... SPACEJAM DUNK LOW PRO SB 2011 QS.... July 23 RD

^ i'm thinking more 
frown.gif
 consider yourself lucky to get these at the 100 range yo..

Originally Posted by DerrrtyDirk

Every page has atleast 1 moron asking "yo- where they gonna be in my area" - SO , you mean to tell me you dudes are capable of creating a yuku account, joining NT, and navigating the site to ask these questions ..... YET, you cant muster up the intelligence to use a search engine ????

SPOILER ALERT:
1. Nike SB = Nike SkateBoard
2. Only shops with SB accounts sell these Nike SB's.
3. Go to yahoo, google, or any search engine and type in "nearest Nike SB store"
4. Call the first one that pops up- and ask them instead

Now, go to the top of the NT page, and click LOG OUT

You may now turn off your computer- Goodbye!
you mad,doggy?

Originally Posted by DerrrtyDirk

Every page has atleast 1 moron asking "yo- where they gonna be in my area" - SO , you mean to tell me you dudes are capable of creating a yuku account, joining NT, and navigating the site to ask these questions ..... YET, you cant muster up the intelligence to use a search engine ????

SPOILER ALERT:
1. Nike SB = Nike SkateBoard
2. Only shops with SB accounts sell these Nike SB's.
3. Go to yahoo, google, or any search engine and type in "nearest Nike SB store"
4. Call the first one that pops up- and ask them instead

Now, go to the top of the NT page, and click LOG OUT

You may now turn off your computer- Goodbye!
you mad,doggy?

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Shops will be charging $100-120, I bet.
I confirm at least 3 spots charging $200.00

One spot in Upper NY was going to do $250.00 I just LULZ

HYPE KILLS indeed. Get ready to put in work if you want a pair for cheap. Otherwise your take the L and pay re-sellers prices.

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Shops will be charging $100-120, I bet.
I confirm at least 3 spots charging $200.00

One spot in Upper NY was going to do $250.00 I just LULZ

HYPE KILLS indeed. Get ready to put in work if you want a pair for cheap. Otherwise your take the L and pay re-sellers prices.

lol at all the hype for this shoe just because its called the space jam sb's, lol at anyone who pays over 100 for these
laugh.gif

lol at all the hype for this shoe just because its called the space jam sb's, lol at anyone who pays over 100 for these
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom