JULY 23 RD..... SPACEJAM DUNK LOW PRO SB 2011 QS.... July 23 RD

i'm sorry but if you own a pair of space jams, why would you cop these othan to flip??

i'm sorry but if you own a pair of space jams, why would you cop these othan to flip??

Originally Posted by torres

damn, almost forgot about these, are they gonna be available on NDC or eastbay on RD?
30t6p3b.gif
 come on man really? Skate shops only.......sad that people don't know where SBs are sold by now hahahah

damn, almost forgot about these, are they gonna be available on NDC or eastbay on RD?
30t6p3b.gif
 come on man really? Skate shops only.......sad that people don't know where SBs are sold by now hahahah

Sad to say but, SB Blazers are out at Nike Stores now... It's just a matter of time that they start not to give a BEEP about the independent/urban skate shops.

Sad to say but, SB Blazers are out at Nike Stores now... It's just a matter of time that they start not to give a BEEP about the independent/urban skate shops.

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  so what?
indifferent.gif
   smh@people just can't straight answer the questions w/o their extra 2¢

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  so what?
indifferent.gif
   smh@people just can't straight answer the questions w/o their extra 2¢

Originally Posted by RufioRufioRufio

lol my dude gettin sensitivo cuz dude added his opinion. i mean he answered your assinine question

lol and who made you the freaking judge here, spell check before posting your "assinine" comment 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RufioRufioRufio

lol my dude gettin sensitivo cuz dude added his opinion. i mean he answered your assinine question

lol and who made you the freaking judge here, spell check before posting your "assinine" comment 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom