JULY 23 RD..... SPACEJAM DUNK LOW PRO SB 2011 QS.... July 23 RD

gheng, thats what I thought, thanks man...heart, it is 1000 pairs only....GREAT pics CHAN....you know i will rico, never leave a fellow bay head out in the cold..i will let you know about june DXC as well......hopefully we all get a pair haahhahah

Even though I have it, never recognized that Paul Brown Blazer was the 1st SB that came out
coz i thought either Trog or Snak was the first skateboarding shoe Nike has ever released though.

Even though I have it, never recognized that Paul Brown Blazer was the 1st SB that came out
coz i thought either Trog or Snak was the first skateboarding shoe Nike has ever released though.

what about a decreaser? can someone post pics of the Paul Brown Box? I know it probably doesn't say SB, but how is it that it is an SB? I don't get it..I know about Savier and Pro Bs, but I just dont know why they would drop a blazer in 01 and then hold off until 06 to relaunch it in the SB line.

what about a decreaser? can someone post pics of the Paul Brown Box? I know it probably doesn't say SB, but how is it that it is an SB? I don't get it..I know about Savier and Pro Bs, but I just dont know why they would drop a blazer in 01 and then hold off until 06 to relaunch it in the SB line.

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

12045_10__47486_zoom.jpg

I thought it was common knowledge that PBs were the first SB

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

12045_10__47486_zoom.jpg

I thought it was common knowledge that PBs were the first SB

thanks Luis, I appreciate that.

hopefully you are able to double up on these SJs, we'll find out in about a month and a half....these shoes imo, have had their pics out way too long....part of the shock value has worn off, but these are still fire to me haha, obviously......

thanks Luis, I appreciate that.

hopefully you are able to double up on these SJs, we'll find out in about a month and a half....these shoes imo, have had their pics out way too long....part of the shock value has worn off, but these are still fire to me haha, obviously......

the first pics didn't look that great but as you scroll down they seem to get better and better

the first pics didn't look that great but as you scroll down they seem to get better and better

I know yall trying to keep the shops on the low but can some one tell me at least 2 good skate shops in New Jersey. How am I supposed to cop if i dont know where to go? Im uninformed

I know yall trying to keep the shops on the low but can some one tell me at least 2 good skate shops in New Jersey. How am I supposed to cop if i dont know where to go? Im uninformed

Originally Posted by ElvisTaveras

Put those phone minutes to work bro

Originally Posted by ElvisTaveras

Put those phone minutes to work bro

PM me if you know any NW Indiana/Chicagoland SB spots that aren't going to have 100 people camping for 10 pairs. I haven't bought a pair of SBs in probably 3 or 4 years, and I don't have any good connects on this front.

PM me if you know any NW Indiana/Chicagoland SB spots that aren't going to have 100 people camping for 10 pairs. I haven't bought a pair of SBs in probably 3 or 4 years, and I don't have any good connects on this front.

Back
Top Bottom