JULY 23 RD..... SPACEJAM DUNK LOW PRO SB 2011 QS.... July 23 RD

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

Originally Posted by Random 79

Not bad, but Nike is so low on ideas. 

Yes they certainly, the fact that they have to use a jordan clearly for inspiration to get us to buy, is sad. What happened to the old SB, the one that made cws that were never before seen on a shoe and that blew people's minds right when they saw the shoe? NIKE IS PUTTING VERY LITTLE EFFORT INTO THEIR CWS, AND THATS THE SAD PART.
Your colorway argument is broken- some of the favorites from the earlier days were just basic colors (true red's, vamp's, shark's,heinekens) all beautiful, simple shoes. Since you were only 11 or 12 when they released- its cool that you only know from what you've seen or read on the internet.
However, the mind-blowing c/w's (like for example, the unkle's or sbtg's) are only valuable/sought after cuz they were rare(especially now), and hyped at the time. Yea, there aren't any mind-blowing c/w's lately
eyes.gif
, the skunks weren't mind-blowing?  The most colorful (mind-blowing shoes), and tacky came from 06-08. Its just shoes man- get over it, youre obsessing

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

Originally Posted by Random 79

Not bad, but Nike is so low on ideas. 

Yes they certainly, the fact that they have to use a jordan clearly for inspiration to get us to buy, is sad. What happened to the old SB, the one that made cws that were never before seen on a shoe and that blew people's minds right when they saw the shoe? NIKE IS PUTTING VERY LITTLE EFFORT INTO THEIR CWS, AND THATS THE SAD PART.
Your colorway argument is broken- some of the favorites from the earlier days were just basic colors (true red's, vamp's, shark's,heinekens) all beautiful, simple shoes. Since you were only 11 or 12 when they released- its cool that you only know from what you've seen or read on the internet.
However, the mind-blowing c/w's (like for example, the unkle's or sbtg's) are only valuable/sought after cuz they were rare(especially now), and hyped at the time. Yea, there aren't any mind-blowing c/w's lately
eyes.gif
, the skunks weren't mind-blowing?  The most colorful (mind-blowing shoes), and tacky came from 06-08. Its just shoes man- get over it, youre obsessing

when I say mind blowing, I dont mean flashy, I mean the ones people fiend after...SBTGs arent that sought after anymore, they're only like 250-300 or something these days ( I saw a DS size 9 go last night for 220) The demand has fallen on that pair.....Shoes arent just wanted because they are limited, there are plenty of shoes that are limited which are not worth a lot....The shoes have to LOOK good to most people to be worth a lot. Limitedness helps that price rise, but is not the ONLY reason why the price is high.

Those shoes you mentioned are simple, but they are dope as hell and many people agree with this, thus why prices are so high on them.

My point was that the stuff now isnt aesthetically pleasing to most people, PEOPLE DONT WANT THE SHOES. thats my point. People want these though. We'll see man.

when I say mind blowing, I dont mean flashy, I mean the ones people fiend after...SBTGs arent that sought after anymore, they're only like 250-300 or something these days ( I saw a DS size 9 go last night for 220) The demand has fallen on that pair.....Shoes arent just wanted because they are limited, there are plenty of shoes that are limited which are not worth a lot....The shoes have to LOOK good to most people to be worth a lot. Limitedness helps that price rise, but is not the ONLY reason why the price is high.

Those shoes you mentioned are simple, but they are dope as hell and many people agree with this, thus why prices are so high on them.

My point was that the stuff now isnt aesthetically pleasing to most people, PEOPLE DONT WANT THE SHOES. thats my point. People want these though. We'll see man.

^ you dont seem to either

my point was that you're on a website filled with plenty of dudes that have been around and know whats up with the SB line- yet you come in here everyday trying to school us on things that arent even true. Im actually kinda embarrassed for you dude- Ive been tryin to help you out, but thus far- beatin on a dead mule

my point was that you're on a website filled with plenty of dudes that have been around and know whats up with the SB line- yet you come in here everyday trying to school us on things that arent even true. Im actually kinda embarrassed for you dude- Ive been tryin to help you out, but thus far- beatin on a dead mule

Originally Posted by ChamWillJam23

Yo Elcerrito91 don't even mind this dude. If you knew how this guy looked he's just another cornball out of many on here. Thanx for the info especially regarding the sb line. All this dude does is hang on ppl's jock strap for e-props, then he ridicules anybody sharing info on a sneaker forum.

Yo Elcerrito91 don't even mind this dude. If you knew how this guy looked he's just another cornball out of many on here. Thanx for the info especially regarding the sb line. All this dude does is hang on ppl's jock strap for e-props, then he ridicules anybody sharing info on a sneaker forum.

thanks uniquekickz. I cant wait for these to drop....apparently they are 300-400 on eBay. I cant believe they are that much already. Hopefully we can get a pair man. I heard June though, today though I heard July. Just keep up with your local shop's drops.

thanks uniquekickz. I cant wait for these to drop....apparently they are 300-400 on eBay. I cant believe they are that much already. Hopefully we can get a pair man. I heard June though, today though I heard July. Just keep up with your local shop's drops.

Originally Posted by UNIQUEKICKZ

frown.gif
eyes.gif
anybody can click on my flickr account if they want, here's me last winter, rockin them prestos:
roll.gif

frown.gif
eyes.gif
anybody can click on my flickr account if they want, here's me last winter, rockin them prestos:
roll.gif

^nuff said CORNBALL!

embarassed.gif
   -
laugh.gif
    : this clown is angry that Im being truthful. You're only defense is how I look (ya- being tall, white, in-shape, handsome, blonde hair, blue eyes, &look/act like a grown man)- I see y you're mad (cuz u aint). But dont bring this  BS argument about me ridin dude's jocks, its called blunt honesty (dudes argued with himself for the last 3 months about his coveted SB line) I just wanna make sure he knows how ridiculous it is. Take that lame  ***** somewhere else
tongue.gif

^nuff said CORNBALL!

embarassed.gif
   -
laugh.gif
    : this clown is angry that Im being truthful. You're only defense is how I look (ya- being tall, white, in-shape, handsome, blonde hair, blue eyes, &look/act like a grown man)- I see y you're mad (cuz u aint). But dont bring this  BS argument about me ridin dude's jocks, its called blunt honesty (dudes argued with himself for the last 3 months about his coveted SB line) I just wanna make sure he knows how ridiculous it is. Take that lame  ***** somewhere else
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by ScoopFromTheHoop

so if you were going to drop $300 on these, would you not be better getting an actual pair of space jams?

if you like a shoe, then why not buy it. You could say that statement about any shoe. "Instead of buying those whack retro jordans for 160, why not buy the originals for 300? Better off? If you like the shoe, then you like the shoe. Anyone who actually doesn't luck out and cant buy these at retail, will have to pay 300 if they want them, since thats what market value would be (if the market is willing to pay that much). These are 300-400 on eBay right now, but I predict they will drop when this shoe officially releases. I do not predict that the price will drop by much though. These are in very high demand and once people realize that they are in high demand they will have to put up with the high resale price if they want a pair. Thats life, get over it already. Sneaker collecting isnt cheap.

There is no better off, if you like the shoe , then whats wrong with buying it instead of something worth the same amount?

Back
Top Bottom