JULY 23 RD..... SPACEJAM DUNK LOW PRO SB 2011 QS.... July 23 RD

they aight, i don't really see the hype on them if they get to that level. Rather have some Hawaii's or Avengers.

they aight, i don't really see the hype on them if they get to that level. Rather have some Hawaii's or Avengers.

pshhhttt, who would rather have any post 06 dunk over a pre 06 dunk?

I dont know anyone who would pick these over an avenger....regardless of that, I really am feeling these.....The only way these will be heat is if they are extremely hyped, (relative to popularity, quantity has to match, so tiffs were really popular 4000 pairs WHERE AS calis were only 1000 pairs and were popular, just not as popular, so what I mean is if its dope the quantity can be higher...and if the cw isnt as popular then they have to lower in quantity to be heat)......

I dont know man, do you see being hyped up and then actually liked by many heads or do you see these being hyped and then come rd, only some heads copping, thus a flop?

pshhhttt, who would rather have any post 06 dunk over a pre 06 dunk?

I dont know anyone who would pick these over an avenger....regardless of that, I really am feeling these.....The only way these will be heat is if they are extremely hyped, (relative to popularity, quantity has to match, so tiffs were really popular 4000 pairs WHERE AS calis were only 1000 pairs and were popular, just not as popular, so what I mean is if its dope the quantity can be higher...and if the cw isnt as popular then they have to lower in quantity to be heat)......

I dont know man, do you see being hyped up and then actually liked by many heads or do you see these being hyped and then come rd, only some heads copping, thus a flop?

Originally Posted by p2vandal

here we go with the post 06, pink box hype talk...
geez
laugh.gif
 didn't mean to start any drama

Nice.

Another "original" idea by Nike SB.
eyes.gif

I'd rather have these as a Dunk Hi or Dunk Mid (w/out the strap of course..)
grin.gif

Nice.

Another "original" idea by Nike SB.
eyes.gif

I'd rather have these as a Dunk Hi or Dunk Mid (w/out the strap of course..)
grin.gif

mad.gif
u know what u did!

ahhaha Its cool p2vandal/ got shoes....

What do you guys think about the idea on these, do you think its well executed (material blocking, correct cut (low, mid , high), color blocking)?

I think they are solid, some are saying they should have had a blue sockliner, but I dont care, these are sick as hell....BUT I think because we've had fusions, j packs, etc people expect the shoes (dunks) to be like the jordans they are trying to be...this attitude takes away from the fun of seeing a shoe like this...BUT real heads dont care if its not exact, they will appreciate and cop a dope shoe.

mad.gif
u know what u did!

ahhaha Its cool p2vandal/ got shoes....

What do you guys think about the idea on these, do you think its well executed (material blocking, correct cut (low, mid , high), color blocking)?

I think they are solid, some are saying they should have had a blue sockliner, but I dont care, these are sick as hell....BUT I think because we've had fusions, j packs, etc people expect the shoes (dunks) to be like the jordans they are trying to be...this attitude takes away from the fun of seeing a shoe like this...BUT real heads dont care if its not exact, they will appreciate and cop a dope shoe.

^ Exactly what I was thinking!! but u know ppl will complain ( **wish they were mids or highs**) just a bunch of divas....

^ Exactly what I was thinking!! but u know ppl will complain ( **wish they were mids or highs**) just a bunch of divas....

he was saying that lows beat all the others....of course people will complain, but that leaves the ones who really dig the shoe to have em...so let em hate.

In the end, I predict these being semi heat (prob just as much as 05 j pack are when its all said and done)

NEW PICS,:
9a40a5992ab969b41b2e3e250bb0d148.jpg

0fffabb925d225102b908b3928dcc5f0.jpg

78c34451d1f6202c30529e225578f25e.jpg

976b4b2204d93546e2811b5bfc0bba07.jpg

he was saying that lows beat all the others....of course people will complain, but that leaves the ones who really dig the shoe to have em...so let em hate.

In the end, I predict these being semi heat (prob just as much as 05 j pack are when its all said and done)

NEW PICS,:
9a40a5992ab969b41b2e3e250bb0d148.jpg

0fffabb925d225102b908b3928dcc5f0.jpg

78c34451d1f6202c30529e225578f25e.jpg

976b4b2204d93546e2811b5bfc0bba07.jpg

Back
Top Bottom