Juelz disses hell rell

Originally Posted by ninjahood

hell rell is a cam phonecall away from being hot....juelz will always a traitor

juelz << hell rell

I really sometimes think you have never walked below 125th street. Cam will forever be that dude but Cam don't have the power to make anyone hot anymore. I+$++! with Vado hard too, but just cause Cam co-signed its going to take him a lot more to blow.

i dont know the whole crew used to b something. now i dont know. they all need work on lyrics period ...

Originally Posted by Cartier Urkel
laugh.gif
�young splashy splash.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

juelz << hell rell

I really sometimes think you have never walked below 125th street. Cam will forever be that dude but Cam don't have the power to make anyone hot anymore. I +$++! with Vado hard too, but just cause Cam co-signed its going to take him a lot more to blow.
only 50 cent has rivaled killa cam in da sheer number of ninjas that he made hot and/or relevant.

hell rell is that dude, his disography speaks for himself. juelz may have caked off dips's success..but his croneys will never be known outside kasa andthats since people already

know about him from purple city, etc.

da closer u are to cam da hotter u are to da flame like 50 be says "they stay close to da fire to keep warm."

Damn never thought I'd be excited about 2 Dipset members beefin but it should be entertaining if nothing else
grin.gif

^ If anything it'll be a skull gang member (probably unkasa
laugh.gif
) taking shots before Juelz does.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

What shorty?
the whole issue where Elz threatned his BM or whatever she is... talking bout he was gonna kill her and the pigs got called over....

this should be entertaining at least...

juelz << hell rell

I really sometimes think you have never walked below 125th street. Cam will forever be that dude but Cam don't have the power to make anyone hot anymore. I +$++! with Vado hard too, but just cause Cam co-signed its going to take him a lot more to blow.
only 50 cent has rivaled killa cam in da sheer number of ninjas that he made hot and/or relevant.

hell rell is that dude, his disography speaks for himself. juelz may have caked off dips's success..but his croneys will never be known outside kasa and thats since people already

da closer u are to cam da hotter u are to da flame like 50 be says "they stay close to da fire to keep warm."
Only rappers cam made relevent are jim jones and juelz...

All them other dudes are nothing but bench warmers...

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

juelz << hell rell

hell rell is that dude, his disography speaks for himself. juelz may have caked off dips's success..but his croneys will never be known outside kasa and thats since people already

Only rappers cam made relevent are jim jones and juelz...

All them other dudes are nothing but bench warmers...
being a bench warmer in hiphop isn't something you take for granted...what you think lil wayne was doing for da first 1/2 of career? now look

at him.

once you are "somebody" in hiphop and you in da rap matrix, your persona is yours to do with what you want. da great thing about rap is at

at da end of da day money separates rappers for sure but best believe da multi millionaries like 50 cent, puff, russell simmons, jay-z, etc.

whether they wanna front or not KNOW and are very aware of people like hell rell, JR writer, shiest bubz, max b, etc cuz at da end of da day

they peers of eachother in da same profession.

a benchwarmer in da NBA can still dump 100 pts on a mere spectator like us....

its like marvel comics b..just cuz spiderman, x-men, and da avengers gettin all da limelight don't mean you can't come outta left field wit some

crazy cult followin series like deadpool, the punisher, venom lethal protector, etc. and get HOT.

Pitbull for example is a rapper we NEVER talk about on NT but son eats LOVELY from both da english and spanish markets (many of his

videos on youtube have millions and millions of views). just cuz you not in da limelight don't mean you can't have a cult following.

With a name like Hell rell i cant feel sorry for him, but he is better than santana. Oh well both of them wack anyways.

People talk about bench warmers like 50 cent wasnt being dropped from labels and coming out mixtapes like rell, yall remember jay-z when he first started$*!+!*% wit dem hawaian shirts.

the cool thing to say in hiphop now is soulja boy and autotune killed hiphop.we one gangster rap song away from another hood.gangster rap era in rap

Originally Posted by DavidHustlehoff

People talk about bench warmers like 50 cent wasnt being dropped from labels and coming out mixtapes like rell, yall remember jay-z when he first started $*!+!*% wit dem hawaian shirts.

the cool thing to say in hiphop now is soulja boy and autotune killed hiphop.we one gangster rap song away from another hood.gangster rap era in rap

True but the difference between 50 Jay etc is they made strides and progression in there careers. these dudes went from nuttin got a chance in the spotlightlost it blew it watever and went back to the level they started at.

Originally Posted by shoepacalypse

People talk about bench warmers like 50 cent wasnt being dropped from labels and coming out mixtapes like rell, yall remember jay-z when he first started $*!+!*% wit dem hawaian shirts.

True but the difference between 50 Jay etc is they made strides and progression in there careers. these dudes went from nuttin got a chance in the spotlight lost it blew it watever and went back to the level they started at.

true , some dudes dont know how to strike when the irons hot , there was a time when j.r had a video on bet,and people were checking for his mixtapes....themomentum was there....

That's what im sayin though, people will da foreseeible future will check for cam at his

Every turn, just bein associated will garantee them dudes other shots to make huge dents

In da game..and I dunno how JR rider, and Hell rell "blew it"...them dudes is makin a livin and eatin

Good on da road for basically rockin rap crowds as a profession...you seriously think hell rell got anything

Else goin for him if it wasn't for rap music?
laugh.gif
they already overachievin as it is.

Originally Posted by shoepacalypse

True but the difference between 50 Jay etc is they made strides and progression in there careers. these dudes went from nuttin got a chance in the spotlight lost it blew it watever and went back to the level they started at.

true , some dudes dont know how to strike when the irons hot , there was a time when j.r had a video on bet,and people were checking for his mixtapes....the momentum was there....

Esp.. Juelz he was on the brink of being on lil wayne status buy iuno(he blames cam and holding his contract etc) But he didnt take advantage of his time 2shine. To the cat who said bench players can ball true alot can but if u never get any play and then when the coach puts u in and u stink up the joint itsgonna be a hard time gettin him 2 let u back in.

juelz was right wit lil wayne when they was assendin upwards into superstardom....he just stopped.

Juelz Dissed Hell Rell ova DIP Set not makin money? Jim Jones wanna get dem cats back together??

Back
Top Bottom