i see GA in random threads with a
roll.gif
or
laugh.gif
or
glasses.gif
He started a PYP  after we switched over

What happened to JR Paperstacks?

What happened to kix4kix? Did he really live with Dirk Nowitzki?

What happened to GueveraGhost? Was he not the greatest NTer of all time?

I live in the DMV, and I run into MyTsharp every once in a while, and he always gets creeped out because he has no idea who i am and I've approached him mad times asking how he's doing :lol:

fond memories? posts about missing this dude?

Yall ran the lynch mob to get him de-modded and banned. Yall were so high on that hey Meth and Dirty your own staff is just as reckless as us why don't yall do something about it and stop being hypocrites. Then Meth did something and now yall miss what he brought to the forum?

you corny, B.

I'm corny but JD is a well known member who has posted disrespectful comments towards minorities repeatedly. But I'm corny? Go read his comment history and hes said the worst things you can say without being banned. Dude said all students in Chicago weren't going to amount to anything so who cares if the teachers go on strike......but I'm corny.

:stoneface:

Nah I'm glad he is gone. No place for members like him on this board. He sent me some PM's after he banned me the first time, if he would have said those things to me in person I would have punched him in the face.

is it true that Jrose5 was hacked and framed?

and simply dimply , i talked to her on twitter, she said she doesnt like the layout of this NT much and doesnt have time to post anymore. shes a cool as woman.

you corny, B.

I'm corny but JD is a well known member who has posted disrespectful comments towards minorities repeatedly. But I'm corny? Go read his comment history and hes said the worst things you can say without being banned. Dude said all students in Chicago weren't going to amount to anything so who cares if the teachers go on strike......but I'm corny.

:stoneface:

Damn, Didn't know NT'ers were this sensitive. :smh:

I've said the worst things without being banned? MonStar1 is that you? :stoneface: :lol: :stoneface:

Last edited:
is it true that Jrose5 was hacked and framed?
and simply dimply , i talked to her on twitter, she said she doesnt like the layout of this NT much and doesnt have time to post anymore. shes a cool as woman.

I still wanna marry that broad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom