Jordans on fridays???

I don't really like when they drop on anything other than a Saturday, because I get payed Fridays at noon and I have to run and see if they still have my size... I don't want to go and then they sell out so I just save from my last check

I don't really like when they drop on anything other than a Saturday, because I get payed Fridays at noon and I have to run and see if they still have my size... I don't want to go and then they sell out so I just save from my last check

Thursday and Friday better due to if you go out on the weekends. I don't like waking up early on weekends, gotta SLEEP IN!!

Thursday and Friday better due to if you go out on the weekends. I don't like waking up early on weekends, gotta SLEEP IN!!

The reason they gave last year was that a lot of people wanted them as Christmas Presents... & they felt that if they waited until Saturday the 26th, that it would take away from those who wanted them. (IMO they didn't want everyone spending their money on other presents, & then not having enough for the Space Jams.) Also, they stopped releasing Jordans on the weekdays due to the fact that kids would skip school to go get them. Even though the 7's, & 13's have released on Weekdays I think the reason behind it is because it's the Holidays & or there's no school.

The reason they gave last year was that a lot of people wanted them as Christmas Presents... & they felt that if they waited until Saturday the 26th, that it would take away from those who wanted them. (IMO they didn't want everyone spending their money on other presents, & then not having enough for the Space Jams.) Also, they stopped releasing Jordans on the weekdays due to the fact that kids would skip school to go get them. Even though the 7's, & 13's have released on Weekdays I think the reason behind it is because it's the Holidays & or there's no school.

Back
Top Bottom