Jordans in Movies...

in Meteor Man, i remember one of the little kids rocking Bordeaux VII's and Robert Townsend rocking white/red/grey VIII's

i really dont want to read through 12 pages but did anybody put Honey? light skinned dude with the cornrows was rockin concord XIs when they were about to dothe genuwine video shoot with the kids.

On saturday night live a few years back...

recall seeing (i believe it was) jack black rocking
some cement iv's.

Entourage season 5

vlcsnap194821.png

in the doco "crips & bloods: made in america" there's a still image of some dude wearing CARMINE VII's

thedevilsnumberis1194.jpg

i'm surprised i've never seen this mentioned here.

in the public enemy/anthrax "bring the noise" remix music video, every member of anthrax clearly wear OG black/infrared VI's. prolly on youtubeif you search.

Originally Posted by eltouha

i'm surprised i've never seen this mentioned here.

in the public enemy/anthrax "bring the noise" remix music video, every member of anthrax clearly wear OG black/infrared VI's. prolly on youtube if you search.

Originally Posted by eltouha

in the doco "crips & bloods: made in america" there's a still image of some dude wearing CARMINE VII's

thedevilsnumberis1194.jpg
roll.gif

This guy said "Carmine VIIs"

Great thread OP
I know the title says movies, but I see a couple threads about sitcoms...so....

Doug Hef
celebrity-shoe-sightings-air-jordan-edition-22.jpg

Fred Savage
celebrity-shoe-sightings-air-jordan-edition-27.jpg

Will

celebrity-shoe-sightings-air-jordan-edition-17.jpg

celebrity-shoe-sightings-air-jordan-edition-16.jpg

Martin used to alway debut AJs on the show. I'm still looking for pic of him in the moonboots.

Originally Posted by ao17

I remember watching The Little Rascals (94') not long ago, and noticed that one of bullys that picked on Alfalfa was wearing a pair of white/black IX's.
*AO17*

dude i noticed this like 3 weeks ago it was on tv

Back
Top Bottom