Jordan XXIV concept

Quote:
the internal sock has perfed 3M on the heel so it reflects from behind the ventilation portals

Were the ventilation portals those squares on the back? Or are they located somewhere totally different I have been trying figure it out but I cant find where it says where they are. The words are so tiny and hard to read if not too much trouble I would love to see the bigger pics so I could read about them.

Hey vocaldigital23, Great job on those sketches im lovin em. How long does it take you to put all your work togeather like that? I'm 16 and have jus been researching careers in school and I want to design shoes when im older for Nike and this being the first actual process ive seen in creating a shoe, i jus wanted to tell you your work is inspiring. Ive got like a hundred questions i could ask but il hold back. Nice work and keep it up.

you have mad skill.
-------------------------

<-- chris cole MONSTER tre flip

You made a brother feel like he was somethin

Thanks to everyone for your feedback,

Chi9bulls: shoot, bro. I do design professionally but not for nike/JB. Hit me up on my yahoo addy if u want.

Very nice boards....awesome renderings
TEAMAMFAM​
Team Bay Area​
BOTTLES OF THAT 18MODELS OVER 18ALL GOIN 18​

You have crazy skills, I love the dedication you have shown with such follow through in design. You can tell you have passion for your work. You truly have gone above the call of duty for that project. You have thought everything out, however, I just dont like the final product from a visual stand point all laced up and zipped up, they dont do anything for me. Sorry, as a fellow designer I know that this is the best critism you can have so I am just shooting it straight with you.
Thats wussup
Joerdan23~King of TN
TEAM TN
Doing our thing in the worst state for collecting since 2002!!!​

not really feelin the shoes, but you got some amazing skills
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS
> SIX-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS: 1991.1992.1993.1996.1997.1998 <​

Dude, I'm seriously blown away by that. The inspirations are interesting to say the least. I'm in first year architecture but I've always been interested in shoe design as well, and I feel like I'm lightyears behind you. Hopefully one day I'll get to your level in some discipline of design. Everyone always tells me I should do ID so I can design shoes, but if somebody like you is working at Skechers then I'd probably have a hard time finding a job :lol:
laugh.gif

Thanks for your comments everybody!

To those who don't like the shoe, I especially appreciate your honesty.

Anybody who wants to be a footwear designer can do it if you truly give it your all and never give up. It's a long hard road though. Well, probaby more so for me since I don't have a degree. But that just proves my point even more.
"So many times it happens too fast.
You trade your passion for glory.

Don't lose your grip on the dreams of the past.
You must fight just to keep them alive."

^ I am thinking more along the lines of they will come looking for an employee like me...

.....but probably not. LOL

i neeed those in my life.....im feeling the whole seatbelt type of support for the foot....that idea is crazy and i hope u got some patents pending
"The Retro Died in 2001..."

Not a big fan of the design, not hating though. A little plain visually and I think the cut of the shoe is way too high. I definitely appreciate all the work and detail you put into this though. Props.

WOW! YOU GOT MAD TALENT! THOSE ARE SICK!

That material you came up with, all the inspirations, the creativty and simplicity has JORDAN written all over it! JB, HIRE THIS DUDE!

Big ups man! Keep pursuing what you have a passion for! You got a serious gift!

Those all white ones with accents of black and red is a must cop x3! Instant classic and first colorway that should drop, in my opinion. That is if these really did release.

This post should be on JORDAN BRAND for exposure and hopefully for Jordan Reps to see!

Thanks, everybody.

AIR: you just made the billion hours I put into this worthwhile. It's a priceless feeling when someone enjoys your vision. Thanks again.

-TH

Vocal.. I seriously don't see how you don't have a job yet. For real.....

And I wouldn't be discouraged about not having a degree. Not everyone one in the industry has one either my man.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Inside The Designers Mind
Coming Soon
Solejers
The Fake Police

Back
Top Bottom