Jordan XX3's, no jumpman on the shoes?

Originally Posted by MrRaiRai

you'd JUST KNOW that it's a Jordan

That's exactly what I was thinking.

I don't know... 6 months ago Nike Talk was comparing them to... what was it? I believe it was... "And 1s"

I think now that the way they marketed the shoe was executed flawlessly and the idea is saturated into everybody's heads that these are in fact theJordan 23s its easier to say that.

Originally Posted by sick90teg4dr

Originally Posted by King Lincey

Guess what they were trying to do worked, because when my girl saw em (she doesn't wear gym shoes of any kind) she asked was I going to waste my money on ugly Jordans once again.
laugh.gif

HAHAHAHHA....My girl said the EXACT same thing.
roll.gif
My girl knew they were jordans when she seen them to but she actually liked the all-stars.

I don't know... 6 months ago Nike Talk was comparing them to... what was it? I believe it was... "And 1s"
I think now that the way they marketed the shoe was executed flawlessly and the idea is saturated into everybody's heads that these are in fact the Jordan 23s its easier to say that.
Took the words right out of my mouth.

Originally Posted by sick90teg4dr

Originally Posted by King Lincey

Guess what they were trying to do worked, because when my girl saw em (she doesn't wear gym shoes of any kind) she asked was I going to waste my money on ugly Jordans once again.
laugh.gif

HAHAHAHHA....My girl said the EXACT same thing.
roll.gif

That makes 3 of us

Ironic they don't want to "over brand" the flagship J but completely over brand retros/team j's.

"YOU JUST KNOW THEY'RE JORDANS"...

... I don't

I still confuse them with Tmacs, AND1's and Answer 8's

... j/p
tongue.gif

It brings out the elegance of the shoe by not overly branding it. Dress shoe style

Ironic they don't want to "over brand" the flagship J but completely over brand retros/team j's.
That's cause to that $100 FinishLine Mall kid...once they see a lateral Jumpman they think "Man....$100 for Jordans? That's a greatdeal"

Shoes like the B'Loyal and Team Elite sell so well because they're simple and safe with vis-Air and a lateral Jumpman. The equity in that logo isunparalleled.

I think if they tried to put jumpmans on it it would have seemed strange. Where do you think the symbol would have fit? They couldn't put it near the backbecause of the stitching and fin and where else is it going to go on the outside. The inside should have had one though, but those just get scratched offanyway.

A lot of people overlooked the shoe and just realized that there was only 1 jumpman throughout both, left and right shoe.

Another thing that that was missing was the "JORDAN" written somewhere on the shoe.

And lastly, no jumpman stamped on the insole. Hmmmmmnnnnn........

I guess JORDAN BRAND is cutting back on a lot of things not to harm the environment, considering that it's a new look for the "Considered" Nikeshoe.

Originally Posted by B1LLY HOYLE

That's cause to that $100 FinishLine Mall kid...once they see a lateral Jumpman they think "Man....$100 for Jordans? That's a great deal"

Shoes like the B'Loyal and Team Elite sell so well because they're simple and safe with vis-Air and a lateral Jumpman. The equity in that logo is unparalleled.

I understand that, but it still sucks (and still IS ironic). When the Jeters first dropped I hated them called 'the new Jordan' by folk. Iconstantly emphasized they are not the new "Jordans".

I posted a long time ago when they first started talking about the end with the 23s and a rebirth that maybe JB would start using a new log and rebrand thecompany....I am thinking some type of use of the 23, because everyone associates 23 with MJ.

Back
Top Bottom