Jordan XX3 white/red/metalic silver MORE PICS

Originally Posted by heat23

These are fakes, I will have REAL pix in a couple days.

smh.gif
@ allthese so called "fake" pics, but how different can they look from these fakes? Better quality stitching
eyes.gif
?

I doubt there will be a big difference between these "fakes" and the legit ones.

They could have been better maybe, but they could have been ALOT worse. I think they will be great ballin shoes, but the style really isnt half bad either. Im gonna have to check these at the store in person before I do anything, especially for $185.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by heat23

These are fakes, I will have REAL pix in a couple days.

smh.gif
@ allthese so called "fake" pics, but how different can they look from these fakes? Better quality stitching
eyes.gif
?

I doubt there will be a big difference between these "fakes" and the legit ones.
Not much s dubl. These should give you a feel of how they look.

WOW! I really hope these are not the real 23's or what they're really gonna look like cause those things are hideous. They look like some old And1's to me... not a good look. Or how Payless used to do like a knock-off of old Jordans- this looks like a pair of those.

The tongue looks like it's from some $8 Payless shoes.

Why would JB go back to a lacing system that they haven't used in like 10+ years?

If JB, Tinker, etc. have really taken a year to come up with these then
roll.gif
. If people are really going to spend $185-$230 on these then
roll.gif
. If these are really pics of the shoes we've all been so anticipating then
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

thanks for the pics hopefully they will grow on me but we gotta remember they are really for playing bball in so thats the number one concern for JB

best AJ since the XX's, but they are also better than the 17's-19's. I will be copping multiple colorways of these and I predict them to be aclassic.

Classic NT'ers. First time we get a glimpse of the shoe, you practically set it on fire. A few months later, all you see is "nice".

Jordans started with a simple shoe and it should end with a simple shoe. I mean, when you guys say you expected more I wonder... what the heck wereyou expecting? Actual wings on the shoe? Or maybe a shoe that favored another pair of your personal favorite pair (6,7,8 anyone)?

It's a decent shoe. Who knows, in a few years, they could be the next generation's grail shoe like the VI, or XI model is with many of you guys outthere.

Can't wait to see what the black colorway looks like.

Originally Posted by xCautioNx

best AJ since the XX's, but they are also better than the 17's-19's. I will be copping multiple colorways of these and I predict them to be a classic.
laugh.gif
That's a good one.

when you guys say you expected more I wonder... what the heck were you expecting? Actual wings on the shoe? Or maybe a shoe that favored another pair of your personal favorite pair
If they used 24 karat gold for the material and added bells and whistles, people would still complain. The major argument when the XV, XVI, andXVII came out was, "No more gimmicks JB, just give us a simple, classic shoe". And what happened? People still griped over the XVIII, XXI and XX2,which were much more simple.

Why do DS XVIs go for like $300+? Every Jordan, 5-6 years after release will be sought after hardcore. Especially the XX3 for being the last numbered shoe.

Well, let's add these to the list of shoes that we saw fakes of before the real things:

12.5's
18.5's
21.5's
Jordan Olympian

This should put the rumor to rest that fake makers use leaked pics here on NT and other sites to make fakes- they have to have 3d blueprints to make a shoe,not just a 2d image of one side of a shoe.

the hype on these shoes remind me of the XI's....everyone hated em at first, now they are must have classics. i personally dont like these though, but ican see why someone would.

jus my two cents.

LMAO this is an absolute joke....if this really is the final product....then kudos to JB for making the ugliest piece of footwear you have everproduced.......wow.........

I don't know what you cats are expecting from JB SMH! I'm the copping 23's with no hestitation b/c they the best since the 20's. Tinker did agreat job. The design is simple-fresh and original. I could see myself rocking these with some jeans and keep it moving
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom