Jordan XX3 white/red/metalic silver MORE PICS

The bootleggers are REALLY stepping their game up. If it wasn't for that crooked stitching on the midsole, manypeople wouldn't even suspect they were knockoffs. This should be a cue for JB to start dropping the picture hints on their site before anytime someonetypes in "Jordan XX3" on google and the 2 for $89 spots already have them up for sale.

As bad as JB has become, even they wouldn't release an "original" colorway with a PINK logo/symbol on the tongue. I'll form an opinion whenI'm holding them in my hand.

fake or not im not sure....but as a general idea of the shoe......IMO..............YOU GUYS ARE NUTS.........THESE SHOES ARE A CLASSIC ..............I MEANSTRAIGHT UP CLASSIC..............IM NOT MAD AT IT ENDING LIKE THIS AT ALL..................THEY LOOK FIRE !!!!!! A LITTLE BIT OF A LOT OF SHOES I SEE IN THEMAND THEY DO LOOK NICE I DONT KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS ARE LOOKING AT SO FAR ?????? I CANT WAIT TO GET THESE SHOES...............THESE ARE AIR JORDANS THE WAY AIRJORDANS ARE MENT TO BE.

THE 23'S ARE CLASSICS
THE 23'S ARE CLASSICS
THE 23'S ARE CLASSICS..........................................................................................BLACK/RED WILL BE SOOOOOOOOOOO RAW..........

boy am i praying that these are just to throw off variant makers. cuz its decent but shouldnt hold the xx3 name or legacy.

f_IMG8m_b3b806b.jpg

Fake but i hope the actual shape of the shoe isnt really lik this, the shape looks lik the generic joints on 2k8

IF THESE ARE FAKE THAN IM STRAIGHTLY AMAZED AT JORDAN BRAND FOR HIDDING THE SHOE

DAMN SO NOW KIDS ARE GOING TO BE SPORTING FAKES WITH LOOKS LIKE THESE

AJ23-001b.jpg

These are definitely a homage to the 1s.
I didnt see those first pics.
Someone re-post them.

As bad as JB has become, even they wouldn't release an "original" colorway with a PINK logo/symbol on the tongue. I'll form an opinion when I'm holding them in my hand.

for real they would not make their 23 pink ever for there first shoe of a series

OOOOUUUUUU

WORD THEY TOLD ME IS THAT THE FIN IN THE BACK WILL BE WHERE THE STICHING ENDS OF THE SHOE AKA HAND STITCHED FIN
wink.gif

ITS A SHHHH FAKE
BUT IM GOING TO HATE PEOPLE WEARING THESE THINKING THEIR BETTER BECAUSE THEY HAVE (FAKE) 23'S
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom