Jordan XX3 white/red/metalic silver MORE PICS

roll.gif
roll.gif
@ the mj hoody. who would buy that?
eek.gif

Well, maybe Tinker will do better if he designs the 25th anniversary Air Jordan.

Even if these are fakes like others have mentioned the final production will probably be something similar with slightly different materials and betterstitching. Very very dissapointed. I wasn't expecting the best pair of J's ever, just something that looks pretty good that I am proud to wear. Unless they are SIGNIFICANTLY different from the fakes I will not be getting them and saving the little money I have on the countdown packs.

LOL!!!
Just 2 weeks away from release date, why can't you guys just wait?
LOL! This is hilarious... The constant posting pictures of fakes and claiming that they are real is just funny!

^^^ They are actually 5 weeks away from releasing...
wink.gif
BUT pics should surface after the 1st of the year if not before... So within the next 2 weeks we willhave pics!!!!

damn.... just remember that, I can't believe the first pair will be sold on the first of Jan. Man you have to be a real loser to skip new years party andgo wait in line, also the yet to be confirmed top 23 sneakers store still haven't been shown

a basketball with a freakin fin on the back makes these things so pathetic! it'll probably cut defenders in the leg when you take it to the hoop causingthe ones wearing them to be forced to take them off or not even play.

i don't give a F these are fake! the color is still stupid, the retarted fin will still be there and the overall concept will always be garbage from thefirst time the scan of them popped up til gentry and tinker lay in their graves.

you can put these up as on of the dumbest jordans to come out PERIOD! what a disgrace for these to be the 23'rd edition.

JBYOU SUCK! stick with selling retroes with garbage material making them for .25 cents a pop and selling them for $150 cuz that's all you're good for!

ONLY OG'S FOR ME FROM HERE ON OUT!

They are kinda boring, but they look clean I guess and nice from certain angles. Aside from the stitching I could tell these were fakes right away just fromthe generic blocky shape (If in fact they used such a crap$+#$ shape I would have been SHOCKED, because that is a terrible profile). I'm sure Tinkerdesigned the shoes with a better profile than that.

I'm still not gonna buy em unless they're really cheap though.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 23thegreatest23

a basketball with a freakin fin on the back makes these things so pathetic! it'll probably cut defenders in the leg when you take it to the hoop causing the ones wearing them to be forced to take them off or not even play.
roll.gif
roll.gif

ima hold my comment till i get the official piks...i feel you doe Sir.Meth JB should of release piks months ago of a prototype/sample on internet to see whatpeople think/want
like/dislike and that way they move on from there nawimean?!?!...i mean atleast they(JB) would of known what the fans wanted....

23thegreatest23 wrote:
a basketball with a freakin fin on the back makes these things so pathetic! it'll probably cut defenders in the leg when you take it to the hoop causing the ones wearing them to be forced to take them off or not even play.
This seriously had me
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

OK....these....aren't....what....I....expected, Hopefully these r fakes...cuz these r Weak Sauce

AJ23-001b.jpg

now this pic they look nice not so box shaped but i jus hope that fin looks a lil better on the shoe i kinda see the shark influence on the sides and all lookscool in this pic

Originally Posted by DaddyRabbit251

AJ23-001b.jpg

now this pic they look nice not so box shaped but i jus hope that fin looks a lil better on the shoe i kinda see the shark influence on the sides and all looks cool in this pic

then why dont you get these then hotshot

looks like some And1's. i'd like to say i'm disappointed but considering some of the garbage has been putting out in their sig line then i'mnot surprised at all. it's a shame though. the XX3's should've been an instant classic. not saying they may not be but imo these are trash

Originally Posted by metalmaned

^^^ They are actually 5 weeks away from releasing...
wink.gif
BUT pics should surface after the 1st of the year if not before... So within the next 2 weeks we will have pics!!!!

01/01/2008 Air Jordan XX3
318376-xxx White/University Blue-Grey
$230
*Limited Release ONLY available at the TOP 23 "Nike/Jordan Stores

Source: Air Jordan/JB Release Dates: December 2007- March 2008

Today's date: 16th of December 2007. 15 more days.

Back
Top Bottom