Jordan XVII Low University Blue - August 28, 2024

Won’t be no resale on these

If you’re smart, you’ll wait for a disco
Men lie, women lie
#’s don’t
IMG_1628.png

Trappedinthe loves commenting on me and then reporting me when I get back at him….sucka ****

But anyway, I was wrong….sue me.

That prediction was before lightnings even released and this cat brings up that quote months later with a whole different release :stoneface:

I didn’t think JB would only release 200 pairs for all of us to eat.

Masses don’t love 17’s, them numbers got yall fooled.

Brought off of StockX the day of release and the seller still didn’t ship. This the second time I feel that the person is gonna try to cancel my purchase because the resell is higher now. StockX should penalize guys like that

Brought off of StockX the day of release and the seller still didn’t ship. This the second time I feel that the person is gonna try to cancel my purchase because the resell is higher now. StockX should penalize guys like that
That sucks. How long did it take the first time around? Unfortunately all Sx is going to do is to try and connect with you with another seller at your purchase price. This happened to me once or twice and it delays it to like a month from original purchase date.

Edit: could be wrong never sold anything on stockx. Speaking only from buyers experience.

They will penalize them but the max is like 15% which is probably less than the difference between what he sold to you at and what he can get now

That sucks. How long did it take the first time around? Unfortunately all Sx is going to do is to try and connect with you with another seller at your purchase price. This happened to me once or twice and it delays it to like a month from original purchase date.

Edit: could be wrong never sold anything on stockx. Speaking only from buyers experience.
My lightnings got a 3 week delay.

Same thing happening to me right now. Got em for 480 day after release now 11.5 going for 650 and seller still hasnt shipped yet smh.

This Price hike really has me concerned when they retro the Jordan 16 colorways. Im assuming its going to be $250 Retail and really low stock. I can't even buy an OG Version to wear via sole swap, because the midsole to those are impossible to swap out. Need the Blk/Red, White/red low, Blk/Silver low to retro.. hopefully no boxy toe box. Nike needs to read my post. Im gonna start tweeting for the return of the Jordan XVI in 2025 / 2026.

I really want these I paid resale for the lightnings back in May but I can’t seem to pull the trigger for these right now. Most definitely need these by the end of the year.

Back
Top Bottom