Jordan XVII Low Lightning - May 30, 2024

So what happened with all those so called retailers that were going to have these based off that list on SNKRS? Bunch of fugazi it seems.
Who do you think didn’t drop amongst the 70? I covered 17 of them in total and a lot of others were local in-store raffles or in-store pickup

back in. the day that shoe had NT in a tizzy lol
Hyperflights were definitely one of the back to school shoes my freshman year of high school in 2001! I wanted the black ones, royal blue ones(probably the best color), and the purple ones. They were so dope looking back then. Everyone had those along with the FP3’s that year. Had the DMV in a chokehold lol. But, the creasing was so bad on those Hyperflights. Definitely a great looking shoe. I heard they weren’t that comfortable. I remember them being extremely light.

The price will be right around 350 or lower for these by the time all the other colorways come out imo

I will be patient, there ain’t ever a rush to cop shoes I probably won’t wear right away anyway.

I’m cool staring at pictures of that booty suitcase for now :lol:
The last time someone tried to predict prices here he went MIA. I wouldn’t do it
:rofl:

Ugh I missed out again with em in cart
IMG_0019.png

I talked to a rep at JB. This release is what you see is what you get. Made next to no pairs as 15/16/17 haven’t sold the best previously. Testing the market from the sounds of it.
Then don’t make em, simple. Cases like this, they don’t end up in the hands of the people that woulda bought em either way. Tell the rep they need to handle it differently next time around, to allow access to more that actually like, and appreciate the shoes.

These could have been dropped in similar numbers without all the early drops, free glove, and local news coverage and they would have been more obtainable. Resellers would have still got word about the numbers and scooped them up but there’d be far less clout chasers paying them $500. They would have still sold out and Nike would have turned in a higher profit margin. But the execs that actually care about that are so far removed from the teams that run these releases now.

I remember a time when Footlocker cracked down on their employees selling sneakers early cuz they were afraid to lose their Nike account. Now Nike knowingly funnels sneakers directly to known backdoorers. It’s getting harder and harder to support this company. Even if they’re actually been making notable strides to improve several retro models.

Back
Top Bottom