Jordan XVII Low Lightning - May 30, 2024

IMG_4558.jpeg

I think I’m in for 12 or so raffles. Single entry for each. I’m hard pressed to remember ever hitting a single raffle for any sneaker ever. I’ve hit pairs for friends and family and friends have hit for me, but I actually don’t think I’ve ever hit on a pair for myself.

Ws must be going out someone posted a 10.5 for sale already on my discord. $50 over market shipped. Gaaaad I can't wear to rock these!

Throwing in the towel, struck out on raffles. Highly disappointed since 17 is my favorite or second favorite model. Makes me more grateful for my SoleFlys. But at least we got the news today they’re retroing more 15-19. Guess they had to say that to save face.

Throwing in the towel, struck out on raffles. Highly disappointed since 17 is my favorite or second favorite model. Makes me more grateful for my SoleFlys. But at least we got the news today they’re retroing more 15-19. Guess they had to say that to save face.

Which raffles have you heard back from already?

Yeah, tomorrow (Thursday the 30th) is sadderday. There’s stiLL hope.

Where did we hear more 15-19?

And they’ll all probably be limited to some degree.

JB: hey, let’s show some love to the fans of the post bulls era.

Also JB: there’s not a lot of them, so let’s not produce too many, so they won’t sit on shelves.

JB again: we don’t care if resellers gobble them up and the fans can’t even touch.

I'm passing on these. But good luck to everyone tomorrow trying to acquire a pair for legitimate reasons to keep and wear.

Back
Top Bottom