Jordan XIV Black Toe - November 2, 2024

I still have my 2006s. Loved them, didn’t mind the ribbing but probably prefer the OG style. That said, I’ve never understood why they never made a ribbed pair of Indiglos after seeing that footage of MJ holding a sample pair in the Ultimate Jordan dvd bonus features and saying he loves them that way :lol:

s-l1600 (1).jpg s-l1600 (2).jpg
There was a sample made at some point years ago.
Oh wow I never seen those

It’s funny how things work, I guess I’m just used to seeing OGs how they were made originally. I can’t say any of the OGs (ribbed or no ribs) would look better if flipped.

Modern 14s are okay. A little stiff early and they break in after some wear.

Now the OG? Those midsoles were so soft they would crease just from walking :smokin

very comfortable midsole and cushioning, but not very durable. don't think they ever used the same midsole material on any other model.
s-l1600 (1).jpg s-l1600 (2).jpg
There was a sample made at some point years ago.

these are clean. they should release these as reimagined.

Oh wow I never seen those

It’s funny how things work, I guess I’m just used to seeing OGs how they were made originally. I can’t say any of the OGs (ribbed or no ribs) would look better if flipped.
WOW those 14 Samples are crazy, love them, actually i cant remember where i saw it but i remember watching a video and Blackjesus was sitting at a piano and he was looking at sample 14's and i remember him saying "take the smooth leather off and replace it with the ribbon pattern leather " i think he was looking at the Breds and the Indigo's swapping uppers? thank you for that pic!!

WOW those 14 Samples are crazy, love them, actually i cant remember where i saw it but i remember watching a video and Blackjesus was sitting at a piano and he was looking at sample 14's and i remember him saying "take the smooth leather off and replace it with the ribbon pattern leather " i think he was looking at the Breds and the Indigo's swapping uppers? thank you for that pic!!
Skip to the 5:27 mark

Michael is looking at a pair of all leather Indiglos with the ribbing.

Back
Top Bottom