Jordan XI's the number 1 sneaker in top 100 list according to sole collector mag!!!

Originally Posted by 3thaman

I'd say the majority on here would agree but I'm old school a 3-6 man myself. To me these 4 years are when NIKE took off.
pimp.gif

313120172.jpg
I totally agree....This is what we call grail status... Don't forget the White Cement 3's....

we all have are favorite jordans like the 1's , 3's , 4's , 5's , 6's

and any one of them can be considered one of the greatest but

when it comes to the 11's they are in a league of there own

if you look at any of the other pair's above you can find a pair that

just dosen't compare to it's others for example

first you have the 1's , the red/white/blk , red/blk and royal blue/ blk which are the hotest of all 1's

then you have the rest of the 1's that are not on the same level

you have the 3's , the white / cement , black / cement and the true blue's

and then you have the flips and cool grey's which don't compare

even the 6's which have some of the hottest shoes of all time like the white / infared , black / infared , carmines , and the 2000 olympics

have the white / maroon and white / sport blue which are both hot shoes but not on the same page as the others

but when you come to the 11's , everyone of there colorways are just as hot as the rest

when you have a line up like the concords , columbia's , coolgrey's , space jams and blk/ reds there is just no weakness

its easy to see how these can be above all the rest and would come to be the # 1 shoe of alltime.....................................................................................peace

i love the Xi's, i think there are the best shoe but like other, just not my favorite, Blk/Red IV's are my grails and i think are the best Jordans todate, espically with the Nike Air.

Besides the introduction of patent leather, why are you people so infatuated with the XI? I think you're all followers. The Jordan III deserves the crownfor getting the ball rolling. The Jordan VI Black/Infrared is the best shoe of all time. You can argue with me on the VI but the III deserves more credit thanthe XI.

The Concord XI's are my favorite jordan but the XI's are not as durable as other Jordans. The sole turns piss yellow after a few wears and the uppercreases like crazy and turns yellow as well. I wish they would've at least made the sole a smoke color like the retro bred XI low's cause the pissyellow sole takes a lot away from the shoe.

Although III - VI are my personal favorites, XIs definitely do deserve this recognition.

jordan VI to me too .....but i think the jumpan and patent leather midsole is what pushes it to the #1 spot

I think its more hype than anything that makes them rank that high

yes i love XIs, but for the number one spot, theres gotta be some serious support

Back
Top Bottom