Jordan XIII Playoffs - February 18, 2023

feels good to have these byke

1998-kobe-bryant-michael-jordan_0jpg.jpg

Yep love it, They calling them trash because theres no resale value lol. Thats how they judge if a shoe looks good these days :rofl:

We gotta be watching the same stream. Them kids literally said "We don't care about sneaker history. Only hype and resale" .. At least they honest with themselves about how corny they are. Kinda sad honestly

Then you got the dumb kids who went for them JUST to get the GOT EM screen. But they got this broken "GOT EM" screen. Now they all trying to cancel, and Nike giving them "Technical Difficulties" :lol:

Pending on website... app kept keeps giving me errors. Not really worried about it, Im just trying to think if I should keep my black cats or not if I get these...

We gotta be watching the same stream. Them kids literally said "We don't care about sneaker history. Only hype and resale" .. At least they honest with themselves about how corny they are. Kinda sad honestly

Then you got the dumb kids who went for them JUST to get the GOT EM screen. But they got this broken "GOT EM" screen. Now they all trying to cancel, and Nike giving them "Technical Difficulties" :lol:

EYE told people these would be easy.

Kid's don't care about anything Mike did on court.

SNKRS via desktop worked
App was buggin

I've been pending for 15 min..wtf.

Wild. Got the push notification, tapped it and no purchase button. Had to pull up twitter and link through sole links. Showed in Twitter browser, but not in my snkrs app. Pending for at least 10 minutes, and got the order confirmation push before anything even acknowledged I had entered.

Back
Top Bottom