Jordan XIII Playoffs - February 18, 2023

Really curious to see what the leather feels like on them. I touched a pair of the UNC joints and those were cheap/stiff same ol stuff. And why would they remove the XIII behind the lace tag after finally putting it back on for the Flints.

Then they put it on both of those retro + joints and leave it off of these.. these guys have perfected the art of inconsistency and falling short. Excellence/quality my *** :lol:

8BA56160-9285-40DD-83BA-47B7EA7701DA.jpeg

Really curious to see what the leather feels like on them. I touched a pair of the UNC joints and those were cheap/stiff same ol stuff. And why would they remove the XIII behind the lace tag after finally putting it back on for the Flints.

Then they put it on both of those retro + joints and leave it off of these.. these guys have perfected the art of inconsistency and falling short. Excellence/quality my
The leather on my unc isn't stiff

hope these are easily accessible on release date. Last OG 13's that released were the Flint's in 2020 during covid. That was a tough release online with all the shipping delays and stores limited on inventory
Flints were pretty straight forward. Covid was a weird time cuz I remember Last Dance dropped and J’s were going up up. But I still remember Flints were easy, as well as Fire Red 5s and Dmp 6s. Sat and restocked a lot.

Flints were interesting.. not easy and not that hard for the time they dropped but that release was an eye opener. Of all OGs that dropped that year, I want to say Flints were the hardest. After that.. the 2020 effect started to settle in comfortably.
The Flints from 2020 were the only 13's I had problems copping. I never ended up copping a pair because resell in my size always stuck around $300.

I fluked on Flint 13s. I scooped on the shock drop and it was like hitting a ball off the fat part of a baseball bat barrell. I remember seeing how frustrated a lot of people were on RD that year. Stuff like that doesn't happen to me often. I'm just hoping people are still down on 13s like they have been. Past releases are still around so I guess that's somewhat of a good sign.

Let’s hope so…missed the last release and been eyeing them for years 😂. 🤞🏻
The flint 2020s didn’t have 3M, right ? I remember they had something off about them, or maybe that’s what I told myself 😅

Tbh the 2011 pair didn't "sit", but wasn't an instant sellout. I didn't have to race to order them fwiw

This aint gone be easy for big footers. Even easy stuff aint easy. This is gonna be mission impossible. Only hope is that there are a couple different releases coming those few days, some Lebrons and other all star shoes that will hopefully spread people around site-wise, if not pocket-wise. Course it could also just feed people's desire to get everything.

Just have a gentleman's agreement not to bump the thread repeatedly the morning of the drop and those "Oh I just went for some just to see what happened and my size is 11 but I grabbed a 9, I don't even want these" people might forget or not get hypebeasty cause they're bored. I mean we all know that won't happen but

:emoji_handshake:

If you all don't bump it the morning of the release I won't :emoji_eyes:

Back
Top Bottom