Jordan XIII fake or real?

These look on point to me man. Wait for another NTer to comment but I think youre good

-tumbled leather on point

-hologram is good

-tongue stitched neatly

-box looks good

-carbon fiber shank on point

Legit.

I agree to about the box it looks a little weird but the shoes look good just look at the 13 its lower than the rest of the words

IMHO these look like super perfect replicas or GMs.. I think the tongues may have been ironed or something. The one still looks sketchy... The box tag should NOT be off like that, also the black leather looks too shiny IMO.. Also the white cuts have widows peaks on them as well as the toe boxs seem a tad tall or something.. Look behind the jordan tag at the toes and look for a XIII.. This will not prove they are legit but it should be there.

Be careful   Cat cracks me up callin a wifey a vest! lol..

super perfects.

True Black toe XIIIs

Last edited:

IMHO these look like super perfect replicas.. I think the tongues may have been ironed or something. The one still looks sketchy... The box tag should NOT be off like that, also the black leather looks too shiny IMO.. Also the white cuts have widows peaks on them as well as the toe boxs seem a tad tall or something.. Look behind the jordan tag at the toes and look for a XIII.. This will not prove they are legit but it should be there.

Be careful   Cat cracks me up callin a wifey a vest! lol..

super perfects.

True Black toe XIIIs

Much thanks bros!!

show thanks by repping who you feel helped... clicking the little green thumbs up button on our comments.

Back
Top Bottom