Jordan XI/XII 11 12 pack sites selling fakes BEWARE!!!!!!!!!DONT GET SCAMMED

This website has been selling these shoes for half the price of the pack without any tax. Whenever someone asks if these are real the seller keeps on sayingthat they are high quality and that he got them early but has not said that they are authentic or real. He knows that if he does he will get caught so hedances around the topic by saying high quality. Just beware....here is the website http://www.ioffer.com/i/Nike-Air-Jordan-COUNTDOWN-PACKAGE-11-12-XI-XII-PACK-85562716http://www.ioffer.com/i/N...1-12-XI-XII-PACK-85562716

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by southzeztpdot

LOL. Everything on Ioffer should be fake unless prove else wise. You are just dumb.

I don't know if the dumb comment was for me or not but just to clean it up a bit, I never ordered anything from this guy or this website. It was just towarn anyone who is feening for these not to get caught up in the hype. That's all. Peace!

As much as that idiot angered me, anyone who bought that pack from him deserve it for giving him the money. They are selling for between 400-500 now and theythink they stumbled on to a deal. They better be between the ages of 10-115 and never heard of NT or any other shoe site for that matter. SMH.

The only recommendation I can say is look at the legit store/ website page on this forum and you well be able to find legit Jordans!

crazy I actually thought this would have happened sooner, slowly these suckers are going to get the point, people rather buy legit sh*t thenfakes, its just a matter of time in my area I see it dying down already in the past 6 months...

ioffer is
sick.gif
....dude ii used to kno copped from there all the time....told him to stop, that they were bogus...but he never listened...
ohwell.gif

This makes me so angry....simply because they are selling them....

I can't believe this....lol

but in accordance with everyone else, if you are dumb enough to not research before you buy...

Originally Posted by Litflynt

This makes me so angry....simply because they are selling them....

I can't believe this....lol

but in accordance with everyone else, if you are dumb enough to not research before you buy...
Lol I was reading dudes responses when he was asked if they were authentic and I was getting heated
laugh.gif
mad.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom