Jordan XI Low White/Red Summer '16 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/OPS

Quick strike
When Nike/ JB release a shoe that is defined by limited numbers and availability to only exclusive stores and we usually dont get much info or notice about them before release.

Last edited:
the snakeskin 11s were a qs as well, they were easy to obtain...its not the same as before with quickstrikes actually being unanounced and hard to obtain

the snakeskin 11s were a qs as well, they were easy to obtain...its not the same as before with quickstrikes actually being unanounced and hard to obtain

That's right they were. I like my chances better now. Resell hasn't been awful on xi lows either (for the first 6 months or so). I hope these follow suit.

25s7i83.jpg

via ajohnson1500

Last edited:
Damn those looking great! I'm so thankful they didn't put the extra blue soles on these!

I'll be too worry about getting the ballistic white material dirty or stain. Only white sneakers I have all with leathers uppers only.

Too bad these didn't drop early this month.. 1 week after Flu Game which I need a couple of.

I'm leaning towards these than the flu game xii which I originally wanted. Only planning to get 1 Jordan shoes this year.

Shoes looked legit....patent leather was on point especially with the lights bouncing on them! Put me down for a pair!!

Back
Top Bottom