Jordan XI Low White/Red Summer '16 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/OPS

Dont complain. I think they do it right. No need to release 2 aj 11 lows with the same contrast in one year. White/Carolinas should be rather released next year. :wink:
Didn't they release concord lows and infrared lows together last summer? May be the new routine

pass on the blue pair but ill cop the red pair... not a huge fan of red in general but since these came out before and they are not all red and one of my favorite pair of jays is 11s i have to cop...

Was thinking cool greys or legends this summer.....since we got concords then breds

Does JB just not care about quality on 11s nowadays?
of course they don't. Why would they address the "issue" if THESE are the 11s that got crazy hyped and sell like hot cakes? Whether we like it or not, that influences JB's decisions. It tells them that THIS is the product people want. The masses don't care, they just see an 11 so they buy. 80% probably never even seen the older 11s which is why you get people on youtube calling them fake because of the jumpmans. lol. That is why I think JB didn't change much if anything back closer to OG on the 11 yet. They're just too hot of an item for JB right now. I don't think it would affect sales very much negatively changing them back to OG form, but it's not worth the risk right now. If the hype dies down for 11s which isn't happening anytime soon, then maybe they will play that card and bring back quality patent leather and/or fix the jumpman. I doubt they would fix both at the same time lol
mean.gif

Last edited:
JB give us something to look forward to besides old colorways.... How about with those old colorways throw some quality on top those old molds...

of course they don't. Why would they address the "issue" if THESE are the 11s that got crazy hyped and sell like hot cakes? Whether we like it or not, that influences JB's decisions. It tells them that THIS is the product people want. The masses don't care, they just see an 11 so they buy. 80% probably never even seen the older 11s which is why you get people on youtube calling them fake because of the jumpmans. lol. That is why I think JB didn't change much if anything back closer to OG on the 11 yet. They're just too hot of an item for JB right now. I don't think it would affect sales very much negatively changing them back to OG form, but it's not worth the risk right now. If the hype dies down for 11s which isn't happening anytime soon, then maybe they will play that card and bring back quality patent leather and/or fix the jumpman. I doubt they would fix both at the same time lol :smh:  

The problem is there are enough hypebeasts who just buy them because they are much sought after and having a jumpman on them.
They dont care how the OGs looked like. ...

$190 price is fine. , but not digging the red/white. Would love to see upper leather like the legend replace the ballistic white material.

Last edited:
The $190 will be with the full grain leather upper and not the ballistic material. If the Mid are at $220 so $190 with the same material would make sense. no ? 
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom