Jordan XI Low "Tuxedo"

I just saw these on sneakernews. 
nthat.gif

What do you guys think?  I'm liking the black outsole.  What are the chances that these release???

Last edited:
I'd really like to see a 3/4 version of these too (w/ a white jumpman).

I know a lot of peeps aren't that fond of the lows, but how could you not like these?

Last edited:
i would be all over these in a mid. i dont like how the lows look on feet. Thats just me personally. Love the look of mids. In a nice simple colorway like this, with a black outsole, im in

Yea i'd take em in a 3/4 cut. Even though I like some lows, I dont think i'd bother getting these.

not too bad, i'd cop for $50
you know the patent leather cut will probably be crap.

Better than what is expected this summer for sure, but why the white lining? would def be worn with shorts so give us a black lining if these ever do hit production.

Just in case the Air Jordan XI Low ‘Concord’ PE wasn’t enough to get you excited, check out this Air Jordan XI Low ‘Tuxedo’ also owned by Michael Jordan himself. The pair takes a clean black and white route that very much reflects MJ’s desire during the initial design process to create a sneaker that could be rocked on the court or in a tuxedo. Continue reading to check out this Air Jordan XI Low player exclusive that’s on display exclusively at SoleFly down in Florida.

Doubt these are releasing. Rarely do they release his P.E.

Ehhh. Lately I've seen a lot of XI lows coming out, rumored to come out, customs... I'm not feeling these at all IMO.

Back
Top Bottom