Jordan XI Jubilee Holiday 2020

Congrats on finally getting an order through.

I tried the keep adding to cart method and wasn't successful. :ohwell:

It was weird. Champs at 9.5s only and then foot action had 13s only. This was at 7:30am EST. Also I did it on the website since I have an IOS version under 13 so none of the apps work.

I also kept checking if the nba store would re up

I copped an additional pair last night at Champs also and footlocker. Seemed too good to be true. Lets see if it holds. Hoping you already got another pair on lock bro.

Nope, that was it lol. Not a huge deal, but still a little bummed after thinking I had them when I went to sleep last night. Oh well.

Came to my senses? Ummmm, okay. The main reason my mind changed on these after I was granted EA was because I saw Weartesters' review on them and saw how premium they looked.
I was only teasing. Glad you copped. Can’t go wrong with the 25th anniversary edition.

Oh, and I checked out so fast on DSG that I forgot to use the $30 in rewards that I have, so I contacted their CS and they are gonna deduct that from my total. I am supposed to receive my order tomorrow, so DSG is definitely doing some really fast shipping.
Hahahahaha, always getting those good deals. That’s awesome. I got mine from DSG too, except mine didn’t ship yet. Hope they come through.

Wow can’t believe I won the Bait raffle for my size 11. Tried on only one of my phones on SNKRS and got the L and moved on with my day. Nice easy purchase with no tax or shipping charges!!! Didn’t really want these I want the Black/red questions that are dropping more but this was a nice surprise. Can’t go wrong with a quality 11!

Attachments

• 70ECD1D2-9AA7-4129-90D7-72AE4B0B3B4D.png
    70ECD1D2-9AA7-4129-90D7-72AE4B0B3B4D.png
    832.6 KB · Views: 411
My late night Champs pair just got me shipping email. It's ridiculous FTL sites are that bad that pairs are up 18+ hours, but the incompetence is getting exposed by every weak retailer this year.

Do you guys think they'll retro these in a year or two. I want to double up before I wear mines but the local resell shop is asking $330 for them in my size

Mannnnn! Richard’s just sent me a cancellation email for my only pair 😩.

Update 1) 12:22 AM 12/14/20: Just hit on my size via Champs app randomly checking it, 🤞🏾 it sticks.

Update 2) Just got tracking 12/14/20 from Champs at 12:03 PM:nthat:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom